PDA

View Full Version : In-game coins and food, what they have to do with each other

irn4l
10-11-2016, 07:20 AM
Hi, so i just reached my 100k in-game coins, since i already got what i want in game to buy i was wandering if you guys could build a system that let players take out extra in-game coins to buy some food at least to keep playing video-games all day.

Ps: Power to gamers! Real cash economy for all online video-games!

Cyproxine
10-11-2016, 07:29 AM
IGC (in game coin) to Real Cash (currency)?
That's not how business works. Also, that's considered RMT (Technically).

irn4l
10-11-2016, 07:43 AM
yes i know thats not how business works. business works asking gamers to play the game just a few hours per week so we go get some money somewhere else, and come buy the time savers in-game. none of these corporations face the fact that people play video-games all day all days, but they sell well the ilusion of players working their way up towards e-sports. to me is all just a big hypocrisy. nobody will tell me how is a gamer life supposed to be to achieve professional status in e-sports.

FenexDragonis
10-11-2016, 07:50 PM
yes i know thats not how business works. business works asking gamers to play the game just a few hours per week so we go get some money somewhere else, and come buy the time savers in-game. none of these corporations face the fact that people play video-games all day all days, but they sell well the ilusion of players working their way up towards e-sports. to me is all just a big hypocrisy. nobody will tell me how is a gamer life supposed to be to achieve professional status in e-sports.

LOL... i was there long before this esports crap started (bunch of sell outs)... i can tell you this much its not anything like you think it is.... its a job just like any other... sure your team may win that 2 million dollar prize pool... but that goes into a team account to pay everyone a salary just like a real job, this includes team members, managers, as well as various team expenses. you think its cool and awesome to get payed to play video games till you actually get there..

http://work.chron.com/salaries-pro-gamers-26166.html

point is its not like being a pro athlete where you get paid either way...

irn4l
10-14-2016, 10:06 AM
point is, all gaming industry is a fuckin hypocrisy, or else all online gaming economies would be freely exchangable in and out, not like all these money washing machines that just take our money and wash it in some kind of coins we are forced to spend. its the biggest world corruption, online video-gaming, and theres nobody here to stop it. its not like any other job, its the first time i see companies simply forcing to spend their money once inside. of corse no player with good wil and questioning why tha fuuck he have to pay people he dont even know the money for his excellency playing a video-game will ever get there. they can shut down any player they so wish. besides its not treated like any others sports in real world, theres no competetive truthness, its just to sell, no need to take it that seriously, its the non-stoping corruption biggest world scam, online video-games.