PDA

View Full Version : How can I deal with the following behaviour?

llYuraLozhll
12-01-2015, 08:31 AM
I was in a party of 3 people. We were playing 3 vs 5, because our 2 allies were afk from time to time. No matter what. They just were randomly afk and one of them has left the game. The other one stayed.

I said smth like "If only we could report afkers".

He now replied to me threatening me that he is a known streamer and that I would be banned faster than him and he recorded my words about his afking while we have watched his actual afk on base. I was in a game during his reply and couldn't actually screencap that though the game logs can show that.

So, will I be banned now because he has his fanboys and he was afking?

Spritzo
12-01-2015, 08:50 AM
No, you probably won't get banned.

And if he truly was a known streamer, and he was streaming at the time you played with him, he'd be worse off than you because now he has proof of himself AFKing in game with his own stream. But that's only if he was actually streaming of course.

I wouldn't worry about it. It's beta and there is no report function yet, so nobody can "formally" report you; only posting pictures, videos, etc. to the forums is the best option for reporting right now. And you did nothing wrong. You were playing the game and simply calling him out for AFKing. Nothing wrong with that!

Magical
12-01-2015, 08:54 AM
This is like the fourth thread or so I've seen posted by you regarding afk people and matchmaking issues, it's honestly kind of hard to just side with you as being innocent and not causing problems. But no you won't get in any trouble lol.

llYuraLozhll
12-01-2015, 08:54 AM
No, you probably won't get banned.

And if he truly was a known streamer, and he was streaming at the time you played with him, he'd be worse off than you because now he has proof of himself AFKing in game with his own stream. But that's only if he was actually streaming of course.

I wouldn't worry about it. It's beta and there is no report function yet, so nobody can "formally" report you; only posting pictures, videos, etc. to the forums is the best option for reporting right now. And you did nothing wrong. You were playing the game and simply calling him out for AFKing. Nothing wrong with that!

The problem is that these people (if they exist) can report me through support tickets.

Spritzo
12-01-2015, 09:03 AM
That's if they really cared that much. I honestly think you'll be fine.

IrishPotato
12-01-2015, 09:20 AM
Support tickets are reviewed. Just because someone reports you doesn't mean an instant ban. It means actions are taken accordingly if fitting. If they were really at fault, they should be the one concerned.

llYuraLozhll
12-01-2015, 09:48 AM
Alright, thank you, guys!

Submitted support ticket though about his threatening.