PDA

View Full Version : Loot boxes do not drop skins enough.

ThunderBubble
10-09-2016, 06:40 PM
I'm level 24 so I've opened 24 boxes, I've gotten 1 skin from my first box, I have only gotten cards from the others. Now, I think the chances are a bit too low, it'd be nice to make a higher rarity box, the higher level you get.

level 1-50 rank 1
level 51-99 rank 2
level 100+ rank 3

rank 1 box has same as it is now, rank 2 slightly better, and rank 3 slightly better than the last.
This would give more insentive to play the game, and wouldn't be hurting skin sells that much.

Another way to fix this would be to recycle a box that was opened, and it gives you 1 box shard, it takes 3 shards to create a rank 1 box.

Note: These are just my thoughts, don't be too harsh :D

DocteurStup
10-09-2016, 06:43 PM
I do agree skins drops are far too rare as it is. Im level28, and opened 48 chests (thanks to the Founders Pack) and all i've got is one common Bomb King skin. Kinda disappointed, especially since you have only 3items per chest, and you only get one every profile level, which gets longer and longer to level up

FenexDragonis
10-09-2016, 06:44 PM
yep then hi-rez makes less money.. and the game is less likely to turn a profit and it dies prematurely

ThunderBubble
10-09-2016, 06:46 PM
yep then hi-rez makes less money.. and the game is less likely to turn a profit and it dies prematurely

My fix to level ranked boxes wouldn't decrease profits by much at all, because to get to high levels it takes a very long time, I have 60 hours in the game and are only level 24, people would rather just buy them then have a chance at getting them. Notice how i said slightly increase the chance.

If anything it may increase sells, because they would spend more time playing, and would like to purchase items along the way.