PDA

View Full Version : Improvement Needed Makoa

ScorpionFabi23
10-09-2016, 12:32 AM
I am a fan of the character of Makoa, but I want to give an unbiased opinion and give recommendations to improve it as it is now, but not overdo it.

Anchor Dredging: This skill needs to be modified, first in the scope, you have to give more distance to grab an enemy, because Makoa, is helpless against an enemy who is a medium-long distance and it is a slow character and hard paste cannonball far away and it sticks very little.

Anchor Dredging: In addition to the above, you will have to give even a second of stun the enemy is gripped with this skill, because it is a bit difficult to grasp an enemy, for this to flee using their skills defense and this will not suffer damage cannon shot, because in all honesty, if not complemented by a cannon ball, this skill is useless, and a skilled player evades easily.

Impenetrable Protection: It is assumed that the shell of Makoa is hard and tough, so this skill when activated, should protect more and resist more damage, because it moves so slow, almost becomes a target of all their enemies or least prevent the enemies from getting into the dome.

Ancestral Ira: It is assumed that this is the maximum ability to Makoa, but gives much to be desired, because Makoa is a very slow character and hit an enemy with it is very difficult because it is very easy to get away from it when you use it, my recommendation that I will give is consistent with your name, change this skill and add a speed increase of minimum character movement while 20% is active.

Makoa not want to be the best character of all, but I think these changes are necessary to balance a little character, because as it is currently difficult to play with this character and to make a decent game with this beloved character.

Other than the subject, changing recommendation would include different styles for each character and not only change the color.

MotorKnight
10-09-2016, 01:04 AM
Anchor Dredging: This skill needs to be modified, first in the scope, you have to give more distance to grab an enemy, because Makoa, is helpless against an enemy who is a medium-long distance and it is a slow character and hard paste cannonball far away and it sticks very little.

The distance for grabbing an enemy is already good (for not saying too much!), as a frontline he is supposed to be helpless against an enemy medium-long distance

Anchor Dredging: In addition to the above, you will have to give even a second of stun the enemy is gripped with this skill, because it is a bit difficult to grasp an enemy, for this to flee using their skills defense and this will not suffer damage cannon shot, because in all honesty, if not complemented by a cannon ball, this skill is useless, and a skilled player evades easily.

Kinessa Mines are useless, unless you want to waste your time with the rifle, instead of making huge dmg with snipe ability, mines, gives a bonus dmg (rifle) on targets that are affected with mines, but.... mines are usefull for helping teammates.
The main point is.......Makoa may no take players easily once he grab them, but his ability will give a chance to the team to kill the enemy you grab before it runs.
(I have done it as Kinessa and it isnt that difficult even without TS, just need timing)

Impenetrable Protection: It is assumed that the shell of Makoa is hard and tough, so this skill when activated, should protect more and resist more damage, because it moves so slow, almost becomes a target of all their enemies or least prevent the enemies from getting into the dome.

This Ability = Kinessa ult wasted
Btw this isnt supposed to be used just when you are running out of health, its for moments when the enemy team will make huge damage to your allies with "ults, area damage, or just to protect a weak ally"

Ancestral Ira: It is assumed that this is the maximum ability to Makoa, but gives much to be desired, because Makoa is a very slow character and hit an enemy with it is very difficult because it is very easy to get away from it when you use it, my recommendation that I will give is consistent with your name, change this skill and add a speed increase of minimum character movement while 20% is active.

Its not about "if the enemies can run/hide" easily, its about using your ultimate in a crucial moment, a good opportunity or just on a bad enemies positioning

Makoa not want to be the best character of all, but I think these changes are necessary to balance a little character, because as it is currently difficult to play with this character and to make a decent game with this beloved character.

Other than the subject, changing recommendation would include different styles for each character and not only change the color.

He isnt a great tank, he isnt a great flanker, he is in the middle of those, my personal opinion is that hes good as how he is right now

ScorpionFabi23
10-09-2016, 08:52 AM
Regarding the first point: Makoa without its anchor Dredging is useless, in my opinion is his best ability. In competitive mode characters evade it easily when hagarran with her, despriegan his shield, turn into ice, they fly, dodge, and others with their skills penalties hagarran with her. Ma koa without this skill is useless. therefore it takes second stun once has it in front to garantizarce least a shot. Increase the distance necessary today leaves it defenseless against enemies long medium, can not move fast, it's a big to paste white, if you notice'm not asking more damage to his coup, which would be ideal for, but that desvalancearia one little bit.

Second Point: The utility Kinessa grenades are good if thrown long, but should give more damage, and give more damage to the submachine even a little more, but for that you have a topic of discussion.

Third: If Makoa puts impenetrabre protection when you have little life, that Makoa will die. This takes skill underactive, if you compare it with the shields of Fernando or Dwarf.

Fourth: Almost all the characters their special it is devastating, with Makoa is not so, the damage is not huge, and its slowness does not help. for example with special Kinessa well used can kill all opposing team members who skillfully used. with Makoa with costs you kill one, because to see or hear the characters away easily.
Fifth: deveria really be valenciado to make it more useful to the team and the person who use to enjoy it more.

Fifth: Almost all the characters their special it is devastating, with Makoa is not so, the damage is not huge, and its slowness does not help. for example with special Kinessa well used can kill all opposing team members who skillfully used. with Makoa with costs you kill one, because to see or hear the characters away easily.

Really be valenciado to make it more useful to the team and the person who use to enjoy it more.
That's my personal opinion.

Mundal
10-10-2016, 05:46 AM
The distance for grabbing an enemy is already good (for not saying too much!), as a frontline he is supposed to be helpless against an enemy medium-long distance

Kinessa Mines are useless, unless you want to waste your time with the rifle, instead of making huge dmg with snipe ability, mines, gives a bonus dmg (rifle) on targets that are affected with mines, but.... mines are usefull for helping teammates.
The main point is.......Makoa may no take players easily once he grab them, but his ability will give a chance to the team to kill the enemy you grab before it runs.
(I have done it as Kinessa and it isnt that difficult even without TS, just need timing)

This Ability = Kinessa ult wasted
Btw this isnt supposed to be used just when you are running out of health, its for moments when the enemy team will make huge damage to your allies with "ults, area damage, or just to protect a weak ally"

Its not about "if the enemies can run/hide" easily, its about using your ultimate in a crucial moment, a good opportunity or just on a bad enemies positioning

He isnt a great tank, he isnt a great flanker, he is in the middle of those, my personal opinion is that hes good as how he is right now

1) fair enough !

2) Except that doesn't work most of the time. If everytime a Makoa pulled a target and his team finished it off, Makoa would end up being the one with most eliminations on the score board (or atleast top 2).

3) Now you are just taking it personally kinessa, i saw your other post about how teles shouldn't be used up if kinessa gets pulled by makoa. You realize Viktors barrage can hit you through makoa's shell shield. Besides his shield has the longest cd and least duration of all the tanks even with cards. Also he can't do anything while his shield is active and enemy players can enter it an kill him, in contrast barik can shoot while his barricade is active, not to mention his turrets will be shooting you too and Fernando can position his shield accordingly to avoid damage.

4)you basically go from 600 ranged damage to 600 melee damage and no team buffs with increased hp. That sounds good to you? Its more of a survivability ultra than an offensive or defensive one and i am pretty sure you can teleport away from this one. ;)

5)I must be doing something seriously wrong, i am lvl 10 makoa and i haven't yet figured out the flanker aspect to him. Kindly let me know the card build for that and i'd like to know some tips about how to play him.

Mundal
10-10-2016, 05:52 AM
I am a fan of the character of Makoa, but I want to give an unbiased opinion and give recommendations to improve it as it is now, but not overdo it.

Here's the fix, anchored enemies should be stunned for 2 sec (if grumpy bomb can stun in aoe why cant this) and increase his ammo count to 6 instead of 4. His spin knockback is basically non existent (or i must be lagging like hell), should be matched up to that of Fernando's also the Shield cd should be on par with other tanks.

NeoDAV
10-10-2016, 12:22 PM
Barrier protection of the outer well, the enemy comes to you through the barrier easily kill. So add immutent will correctly