PDA

View Full Version : Suggested Skye Changes

OrdinaryJoe
10-08-2016, 10:10 PM
So people have been rambling on about how OP Skye is, and their right, when I come a cross an enemy Skye I tend to run away as far as I can get, or if I'm playing champions I spend a lot of time with, I will go to a loadout that's dedicated to countering Skye. I don't like that I have to really limit myself to taking out (or surviving) Skye when I could be doing other things. So here are my suggested changes to Skye that will make her balanced.

Wrist Crossbow
Firing speed and Damage should be decreased by 15%
This would result into dealing 138 damage per shot every 1.15 seconds (Dealing 2070 Damage in total)

Poison Bolts
DoT damage increased from 10% to 20% and Marked targets take 10% extra damage from Skye's Bolts

Smoke Screen
Smoke screen blinds enemies within it and thus have decreased aim of 25% also grants Skye and friendlies (if they are) within the smoke screen radius, stealth which lasts 4 seconds

Hidden Should Be Removed

Haste
Haste is a new ability I thought of in where Skye is granted 25% increase in her movement speed, and that there would be cards that could apply stealth on her either during Haste or after. The effects would last 4 seconds.

Time Bomb
Time bomb needs to have take away the "destroys all shields" and decrease its radius.

These Changes would have Skye be more patient with with her targets and to have her stay with her team when looking for a target to aim for, she would have to use her Poison Bolts when engaging in to fights, and should be more focused on 1v1 encounters as well as picking of weak enemies.

ThatOthell159
10-08-2016, 10:14 PM
Time Bomb
Time bomb needs to have take away the "destroys all shields" and decrease its radius.

These Changes would have Skye be more patient with with her targets and to have her stay with her team when looking for a target to aim for, she would have to use her Poison Bolts when engaging in to fights, and should be more focused on 1v1 encounters as well as picking of weak enemies.

I disagree, how am I going to get pentakills with Skye with that ability changed?