PDA

View Full Version : (Class Change) Pip as Flanker

newhek
10-08-2016, 09:57 PM
We all know when our opposing team have a decent Pip, he's very annoying indeed XD .
The ability to escape when he's in a pinch, hard to hit, and very mobile compared to other healer.
But his healing isn't that good. Even if you're focusing on healing, other champs is much better option for the job.

Pip damage can be devastating too, you can even compare it with damage king, Viktor.
80k, 120k, 150k, you name it. Everytime i play when there's veteran or experienced player in my team, they understand i won't focus on healing them(but still healing my team-mate ofc). They often pick another healer like Ying or Grover to help the tank.

So I think he's much more of a Flanker or Damage dealer rather than just a Healer. What do you guys think?

MotorKnight
10-08-2016, 10:45 PM
I have said that he is a mini Buck....
-Heals for 1000 just like Buck, but instead of over 4 secs like Buck, Pip make it instant and can heal teammates.
-His overweight ability, is the same as Buck, but the difference in size, make them jump differently (Pip small, small jumps) (Buck is big, a big jump)
-Both of them make enemies slower
-Their ults are different, Pip make them chickens, btw having enemies with 1500hp, can be the same that having the damage boost of Buck ult
-The main weapon is the only significant difference, that change a bit how you play them.....

newhek
10-08-2016, 10:56 PM
Yeah that's what I think, mini buck, with his style he can easily change role from mini buck to mini drogoz with his launcher thing.

Jusey1
10-08-2016, 11:08 PM
-Heals for 1000 just like Buck, but instead of over 4 secs like Buck, Pip make it instant and can heal teammates.
-His overweight ability, is the same as Buck, but the difference in size, make them jump differently (Pip small, small jumps) (Buck is big, a big jump)
-Both of them make enemies slower
-Their ults are different, Pip make them chickens, btw having enemies with 1500hp, can be the same that having the damage boost of Buck ult
-The main weapon is the only significant difference, that change a bit how you play them.....

1. Except Pip's healing potion also heals teammates, instead of just himself. Buck can only heal himself.
2. This is true, but Buck jumps so much higher and faster WITHOUT cards. Pip kinda needs cards to make Weightless as powerful.
3. This is true but for different reasons. Buck can only hit a single enemy and it is to help him target someone. Pip is a group one and is suppose to be used while in a group, making the enemy group slower for your teammates.
4. Except Pip's ultimate isn't a for sure kill and can be giving the enemy an extra 1,500 health if no one succeeds killing the chicken(s) and Pip's ultimate doesn't reset his cooldowns.
5. Their weapons are strongly different... Buck uses a shotgun which does direct hitscan damage, more damage (if all pellets hit), and shoots faster. Pip's weapon is projectile base and does AOE based damage, which makes it harder to aim for Pip since enemies can dodge them. Pip can also hurt himself and his firing speed is lower and damage is lower than Buck's potential damage...

Pip is support through and through who can just defend himself or get away quite easily, at least by default. You gotta use cards and items to properly set him up as a flanker, and this is more of a subclass to Pip, in a similar manner how DemoKnight is a subclass to Demoman in TF2.

Pip doesn't need to be turned into a flanker officially and he makes an amazing support.

~Edit~

On a side note, you can blast jump with Pip's secondary attack (the slow attack), which can be useful to get up somewhere without having to waste/use Weightless. The secondary attack can be more willing to waste, so to say, since it doesn't necessary save you like Weightless can.