PDA

View Full Version : Top

ThatOthell159
10-07-2016, 09:59 PM
Just realized you can plant Skye's Bomb on top of payload that kills everyone in range.

Better dodge left right front and behind, but one thing you can't dodge is death. :D

MotorKnight
10-07-2016, 11:07 PM
Exactly, while invisible, you can look for a great place and time for planting the bomb, no just drop it in a corner......
i have seen a Skye use the ult to survive....weird (i mean she survived, but that bomb was worth for a bunch of kills)
Skye players dont longer cares about bombs, they can build another one within a couple of seconds

ThatOthell159
10-08-2016, 02:26 AM
Exactly, while invisible, you can look for a great place and time for planting the bomb, no just drop it in a corner......
i have seen a Skye use the ult to survive....weird (i mean she survived, but that bomb was worth for a bunch of kills)
Skye players dont longer cares about bombs, they can build another one within a couple of seconds

I walk towards the payload when I'm playing Skye and the whole enemy team starts to scatter to try to survive my incoming ult. But I rarely ever plant the bomb, the power of bluffing is strong.

Demonbane
10-08-2016, 03:36 AM
Better to have a Fernando in a team and save his ultimate against Sky's ult. Welp, you can always run only if you are playing with a champion with escape skills...welp there are a lot of champions who have the "F" button as an escape, welp Evie has 2 though soar and blink.