PDA

View Full Version : No Founders Pack

OneTrueMitch
10-07-2016, 04:41 PM
So I bought the founders pack via Steam because, hey, seems like a cool game. I bought that pack 5 days ago and never received the benefits. I have sent 2 emails to Hi-Res stating that I have proof of purchase and such, but got a vague, automated response for a support ticket, which I honestly doubt went through.

Is this supposed to be some kind of joke? It would be nice to get some actual help from someone, because right now I'm feeling like I was tricked out of my $23.

PaolaBracho
10-07-2016, 04:56 PM
Same happened to me, but I bought 800 Crystals instead.
No answer from customer support. I'm really furious. Purchased it on tuesday and it's freaking friday. No answer, no crystals, no money back. Great to see how they treat their customers.

And yes, I also feel scammed.

Qtxo
10-08-2016, 05:19 PM
If you purchased through steam and didn't receive your items simply open a ticket and wait. You both have open tickets, I assume Hi-Rez support is being hammered with tickets right now due to the release of open beta.

Sit tight, I know it sucks, but you'll get your stuff. :)

Cakeslice
10-08-2016, 09:36 PM
There have been a few posts explaining that buying in-game items such as crystals or the founders pack through the steam client, have not been received. This is a message that was left on the steam community hub for this game.

Hello.

If you have recently purchased Gems And/Or the founders pack please be aware that there is currently an issue between steam and the Smite & Paladins servers.

This means that it cannot give you ingame items like it should.

This issue is being worked on and will be repaired as soon as possible please be patient.

If you have not recived your items please contact HI-Rez support - https://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/home

Thank you for your patience and understanding

Meaning, once Hi-Rez fixes the issue you should be receiving your items. So do not fret, you'll be receiving your items soon ! I'm sure of it.