PDA

View Full Version : Refer a friend broken

KilloS
10-06-2016, 07:41 PM
A friend and I were trying to get the referral to work. He brought me to the game almost 9 days ago now. Last night he tried to refer me and it wouldn't let him and said my account couldn't be older than 10 days. In game it said I had 2 days left, and even my directory wasn't created more than 8 days ago.

I used to play SMITE. Maybe that's an issue? I'd really like this fixed so we can both get our rewards from the program. I fear our timers will expire before this can be addressed.

Jusey1
10-06-2016, 07:51 PM
Probably cause of you playing SMITE, assuming you're using your SMITE's Hi-Rez account for Paladins.

KilloS
10-06-2016, 08:08 PM
Yeah. I'd assume so, but, if that were an issue why differentiate between games on the page? IMO that's a bug. it doesn't say refer your friends to Hi Rez! it says refer to Paladins.

Venea
10-09-2016, 11:24 PM
I've got the same issue here. I tried to mark a friend of mine as my Referrer, and it said "Referrer cannot newer than referred account." That is a direct copy/paste.
Meanwhile, a friend of mine attempted to mark me as Referrer, and he got "Cannot be used on account older than 10 days." This is his first day playing Paladins, though he's played Smite in the past.

This is a REALLY poor RaF system if it's counting how old your HiRez account is, rather than how long Paladins has been on your account.

ACorpse
10-10-2016, 12:45 AM
I referred a friend and they entered my name when signing up but there's no referral showing in my account.

PaladinShield
10-10-2016, 11:41 AM
For my friends reffer system not working, 2 friends register by reffer link with nickname field

TheRossomeGamer
02-16-2017, 08:12 AM
I referd my friend and he got all the rewards but i've got nothing and it says i have 0 0 0 0 and he has everythng else which is confusing shouldent i also get the rewards cause i refered him and got him them if i dont and thats a thing to me thats stupid cause when ever someone trys to refer me it always fails with some sort of error