PDA

View Full Version : Reporting hackers.

Cute2DGirl
10-05-2016, 09:17 PM
Hi. I've gotten matched in at least 15 matches with the following hackers.
[Removed by mod]
We play in the Brazilian server 1~4am weekdays, so the queues take over 10 minutes and everyone gets to know each other, from 3500~5k rank(I'm 4350).
Every match is the same thing. Since I started with ranked, a week ago, in the end of every match both teams just say to report these 3 freaks whenever they are in. I'm sure they've got more than 50 reports each and NOTHING is done. I tried to send tickets for each one of them, and nothing happened. So here I come, with video proof for with his, in the very least, impressive killcam.
[Removed by mod]
I know I'm not supposed publicly report people here, but if HiRez refuses to read tickets and reports I have no other choice.

ACorpse
10-05-2016, 10:28 PM
A week isn't a great response time, but sometimes it happens. Have any other players said how long it's been going on? I gotta say I understand your frustration. A mod will no doubt edit out the info you've put in but hopefully they'll escalate your concerns at the same time.

Cute2DGirl
10-05-2016, 10:39 PM
I really have no idea, but LoboVagabundo has been going on for over a month now, and he is the "worst" one, followed by UnholyBless and then SuperDash, which is the one that tries to pretend he isn't hacking. But killcams show him looking through walls all the time. Also, on a match against LoboVagabundo, SuperDash called him a hacker at the end, which he responded with "And you aren't?".
It's really disgusting, because past-midnight you have LoboVagabundo and SuperDash, during night/day you have UnholyBless not even trying to pretend. By the way, a week should be more the enough, even more when they are all getting ~5 reports per match.

dmantakae
10-05-2016, 10:43 PM
Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do here on the forums. At the moment the only proper ways to report players who are possibly cheating is either by using the in-game report system (Select "Other" and give a detailed description) or by submitting a support ticket (http://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/ask) (with the player's name, match ID, and any proof that you may have).

Closing Thread - If you have any questions feel free to contact me via PM.