PDA

View Full Version : Ranked broken?

Alchemist22
10-04-2016, 07:02 PM
It feels like everyone got placed really high. I placed almost 4k in all my classes and the games feel so random. A few of my friends are in the top 100 too. I talked to some other people and they are complaining about terrible people being in the top 50 in this game. Also, I seem to play with and against the same 30-40 people. Is no one playing ranked or what?

sinosleep
10-04-2016, 11:56 PM
As a newer player, I'm not exactly a huge fan of getting 3/4 of the cast to level 4 before being allowed to play ranked. It doesn't take me very long to see whether I like a character or not. 2 minutes into playing Ying I wanted to just stick with her for the most part and maybe spend a bit of time trying getting a secondary character for when the team is missing a class or whatever until I earned enough player levels to start playing ranked. Instead I've spent a couple of days playing mostly characters I'm terrible with which is sapping all the fun out of the game and slowing down progress. I've played about 8 characters so far, only really had fun with Ying, Cassie, Viktor and can't stand basically anyone else. Not cause they're necessarily bad, I just suck at their play styles. I guess I like Barrik alright too. But yeah, maybe there's a fair amount of other people in my situation who aren't making it to ranked cause they're stuck playing characters they can't stand.

RoseOfShi
10-05-2016, 12:29 AM
Yeah I think players were placed really high but it is just a beta, so be patience!
(I got placed platunuim with one game of competitive as Fernando)