PDA

View Full Version : Solutions for classes + A bit of Balance explain + Some ideas!

MotorKnight
10-04-2016, 02:48 AM
As they say; every disorder has an order, well "All" champs are unbalanced....but in that unbalance its a balance.

The OP champs are balanced with other OP champs and instead of nerf (balance) them they sometimes prefer to buff the "underpowered" ones. (The underpowered champs are the actual ones that are good balanced)

As i have said in many posts, balance right now is a joke(ok, its beta), but they should rebalance more often, if this is a beta then it shouldnt be a problem of making the balance more disasterous

So yeah lets explain a bit how this works:

Cassie easily kill Skye, just 3 shots and dead, with her good mobility, insane atk speed with no dmg fall (drop) off and bonus damage Cassie is able to destroy a Skye player

So....if you nerf Skye she will be more useless against Cassie, but that doesnt mean that Skye doesnt need a nerf (balance).

As i said in other post, the damages bonus are terrible, for some chars you just use an ability, or just start shooting and get bonus damage, while other like Kinessa needs to full charge while scoped to get BD, or get BD on your rifle if you have mines, etc

The balance is too bad, that you could said that flankers chars, are damage dealers.....

This are examples of bonuses for classes (NO COUNTING the store) <---This desicion based on a Store rework
ALERT: Those are just examples, dont start saying this is terrible, its just an idea

General:

Nerf and/or probably remake some of the bonuses damage of abilities on some chars

For flankers:
1-Nerf all Flankers damage
2-Hitting a target with your basic atack, increase your next atack on that target by 25%
(Stacks up to 5 times)
3-All flankers Reload increase + 25%-50%-75% <-----1 of those 3
Passive: 10% less damage received from direct damage hits

I make the point 2 based on androxus, so yeah, again its just an example nothing professional (perfect)

I was making some calculations of the point 2, for example androxus initiating with 300 dmg on the first shot, saying he will end up in his 5 shot dealing 731, his 6 shot will also deal the 731, and if he got cards that give him extra ammo those will stay hit 731 on that single target

IMPORTANT! ------>The 2 point im not sure if it will be great within certain amount of time, or just the next hit<------

For damage dealers:
1-Nerf damage on some damage dealers
2-Making a headshot increase the damage of your next shot by 5% (no stackable)
3-Increase Reload time + 25%-50%-75% <-----1 of those 3
Passive: Increase damage against shields by 10%

For healers:
1-Nerf damage on some healers
2-Doing a kill/assist will increase your next ability healing by 5% (Stacks up to 5 times)
Passive: Gain bonus movement speed when below 50% health

For Frontliners:
1-Nerf damage on some Frontliners
2-If your shield get destroyed, gain 10%-15%-20% (<-----1 of those 3) of movement speed for 3 seconds
Passive: Gain a 50 bonus health for every ally near you (the bonus lasts 5secs when ally get out of range) Dont have to regen the bonus health, btw it counts as "extra", so it doesnt heal the Frontliner (Stacks up to 4 times)

Something like that, like you feel you are choosing a class, and not just picking a char because it looks badass, or because you can make good damage and high mobility without being on a special class.

Another issue is the store:

I mean the store, is cool but meh, if you dont earn money fast, or die, you will not see it in a long time, making it useless. Also the items arent too much or dont help some classes, the store really needs more items, (not sure if it is on store) but if not, something like gain extra money for every kill/assist you make, something great like Smite store. <--------I know its in Beta, but something like this could make the game way more fun

They could make a new store that cost gold, and for new players, they have all unlocked but just for 7 days or something, so they arent in disadvantage, they can experiment, choose what stuff of the store works for them to buy them, and get involved in game.

-I know its in beta- / -I know its a f2p game- / -I know we need to be patient-
-But for real they need to improve basic stuff that hardly affect the game ASAP-

Zeleen
10-04-2016, 04:36 AM
Just so you know, you lose all credibility when you start dropping values on things you suggest. Also, you use lot of words and numbers to ultimately just say: " NERF ALL TEH THINGZ CUZ I B DED 2 MUCH". You remind me of me 2 weeks ago so please don't be insulted but you'll adapt.

Your entire post could be resumed as follows: Raise TTK because reasons. I'm sorry you die so much but balance is actually really tight in this game. I will concede that Nando, Cassie and Skye's damage could be looked at but the sweeping changes you suggest are not warranted.

MotorKnight
10-04-2016, 08:02 AM
Just so you know, you lose all credibility when you start dropping values on things you suggest. Also, you use lot of words and numbers to ultimately just say: " NERF ALL TEH THINGZ CUZ I B DED 2 MUCH". You remind me of me 2 weeks ago so please don't be insulted but you'll adapt.

Dont worry i dont feel bad -(Crying on a corner)
I get a really hard time figuring out what to put on the values part haha (so yeah i agree with the lose of credibility), but if i would work on a game like this, i will start nerfing not buffing, its simply common sense (adapting doesnt has anything to do) <---but if adapting were true, then probably i will have change to Cassie (To feel true adapted)

Example 1:

Nerfs are smarter than buffs, simply because nerfs affect a single char, while buffs affect all chars gameplay

Example 2 (Best example ever 2016-2017) <----I think about it, and i dont get it as well, as when i was writting it:

Lets say you play with a ball (plastic or whatever)because its more easy to catch it before it falls, and you dont need to much effort to get it up, but when you punch it up the wind flew it away.
So yeah instead of "nerfing" the force you put on it, you decide to get a soccer ball (buff) so the wind doesnt flew it away.
But guess what when you change it, you make your punch weaker, and you will have to use a more force in your punches (buff) to make it goes the same altitude as the ball, but in the proccess to get the perfect force, you will have to "nerf and buff" your force to get the exact amount.

Well the example is weird af, i need to sleep so bad lol....but the point is doesnt it reminds you something ejem...Ying...ejem

Example 3:

Why the f*** they give 200 more health for Viktor, because he was in the middle of "balanced and unbalanced", balanced kills him ez and unbalanced too, they give him this little boost to see how better he will perform, but guess what, hes on a terrible way of balance
Damage dealers are squishy right??
So why a Flank like Evie, that has big amounts of damage has 400hp less than the supposed squishy class guy?
-That doesnt make sense, why Evie isnt a DD and Viktor a Flanker?
(The typically answer is Evie is Flanker because of her high mobility)
Sure....with her actual nerf on sore, compared to Viktor unlimited Speed Boost

Your entire post could be resumed as follows: Raise TTK because reasons. I'm sorry you die so much but balance is actually really tight in this game. I will concede that Nando, Cassie and Skye's damage could be looked at but the sweeping changes you suggest are not warranted.

If this were a COD game ill agree with the tight balance in terms of damage and hp, but until someone doesnt confirm that, ill keep thinking this is an strategic game, with champions (heroes) that fits classes and need teamwork to win.

OH wait....no way....COD is an strategic game with classes that needs teamwork to win, im getting really confused now :S