PDA

View Full Version : Skye Ultimate

new2destroyou
10-03-2016, 03:28 PM
Against some characters, it's a one shot ability.
Yes, I know you can hide behind stuff to block to ultimate, but for characters that focus getting the objectives, like Barik, it's kind of broken.

Why not make 1000 instant damage, then do 2000 over time, at least there is a little more counter play.

It's my opinion.

VictorDoUrden
10-03-2016, 04:12 PM
It's total bullshit. In my time playing cover does not stop it and flying/teleporting away does not either

new2destroyou
10-03-2016, 05:15 PM
It's total bullshit. In my time playing cover does not stop it and flying/teleporting away does not either

Yes it does, hiding behind walls blocks the ultimate, unless you hide on the wrong side and still be exposed to the ultimate.

ShiftyTaco
10-03-2016, 11:21 PM
This is all over the place and its wrong. I think you are just bad at avoiding bombs in this game.

Havoc777
10-03-2016, 11:38 PM
This is all over the place and its wrong. I think you are just bad at avoiding bombs in this game.

Na, that specific bomb just was way too large a blast radius, no other AOE ultimate or not comes close in size. All Skye has to do is use her stealth to get in the middle of her enemy's formation, place her bomb, and all champions in a large vicinity take heavy damage for an instant quad-penta kill. The only effective counters are Fernando's ult or Evie's Ice Block.

Detroitmechwork
10-03-2016, 11:55 PM
Yeah, playing Ruckus, it usually hits even after using BOTH advance charges directly away from the bomb.

Course, when you're playing him, you're already the target of pretty much everybody on the field, so when she drops it, the odds of being at full health to withstand it are slim to none. Even then, her followup will get you every single time, if the Skye player feels like racking up an easy kill, which she almost always does.