PDA

View Full Version : A simple Syke Nerf

Shoclu
10-03-2016, 09:59 AM
I know there are many posts already but I just want to say the simple things.

Her ultimate could make less damage or remove the poison or dont make the poison last that long.
But that isn't the main thing. It can stay like that too. it would just fit better.

The main thing is, that Skye is able to shoot directly out of er invisibility. That is in my opinion overpowered.

The only thing Hi-Rez could change is that skye has a delay for actions after getting visible so people have time to react. Beacue there is almost no fun when a skye attackts you and you have almost 0 time to react.

And now, flame as much as you want. Skye is ruining the fun with that ability to shoot directly out of being invisible.

Ackadian
10-03-2016, 12:37 PM
There is not "little nerf" when it comes to Skye.She,as a whole,is ruining the fun of every game she is in both for her team and for the enemy.A champion who can bypass the very core mechanic of the game of this type which is to spot your enemy and shoot it,by running around in stealth all the time without having to worry about the very thing that anyone else has to is,in my opinion,broken and will never work in this game.She doesn't need a little nerf,she needs to be completly reworked or simply removed from the game as a whole.

ArmaFullClip
10-03-2016, 01:18 PM
I know there are many posts already but I just want to say the simple things.

Her ultimate could make less damage or remove the poison or dont make the poison last that long.
But that isn't the main thing. It can stay like that too. it would just fit better.

The main thing is, that Skye is able to shoot directly out of er invisibility. That is in my opinion overpowered.

The only thing Hi-Rez could change is that skye has a delay for actions after getting visible so people have time to react. Beacue there is almost no fun when a skye attackts you and you have almost 0 time to react.

And now, flame as much as you want. Skye is ruining the fun with that ability to shoot directly out of being invisible.

Pssst!! Pro tip! Buy Iluminate lvl2 makes you shit on skye and see her from a realy long range in stealth, cost only 200lvl1 +400lvl2 , but dont tell anyone its a secret LoL XD

Zeraphine
10-03-2016, 01:39 PM
Skyes ultimate still does too much damage and the "Time is ticking" announcement is a joke because there is no delay till her bomb explodes = no time to react/dodge far away/hide. Like this she decides too many matches when taking out 3+ players at once often.

VictorDoUrden
10-03-2016, 03:20 PM
Skyes ultimate still does too much damage and the "Time is ticking" announcement is a joke because there is no delay till her bomb explodes = no time to react/dodge far away/hide. Like this she decides too many matches when taking out 3+ players at once often.

Not that "react/dodge far away/hide" does shit anyway. I've run/flew/teleported away, went behind cover or already was behind cover... still got killed...

Havoc777
10-03-2016, 07:43 PM
Not that "react/dodge far away/hide" does shit anyway. I've run/flew/teleported away, went behind cover or already was behind cover... still got killed...

Pretty much this. It has a massive range and it can clip through obstacles. Hiding on a rooftop? You're still dead. Use Drogoz to fly to ceiling limit? Still dead. Put up a shield and hide behind it? Still dead. Group up for Fernando's ult? That's your only hope.

ShiftyTaco
10-03-2016, 10:16 PM
I think a lot of the complaining about her is simply because of a lack of understanding of how to counter her. Illuminate cards, getting to the closest cover between you and the bomb, and coordinating a champion to hunt her down and cover your team. However I'm using a build that gives me 135% move speed when complete and i don't think the dev's intended to do have this potential.

Zeraphine
10-03-2016, 10:27 PM
You can't be forced to adjust your deck to counter 1 specific ultimate. You just don't even have the time to react/hide when she triggers it. What havoc777 wrote is true: even if you think you are far away or you just raised your shield - doesn't matter: you will die. but worst is that mostly 3-4 of your team die at once and that decides a match too often.

Havoc777
10-03-2016, 11:13 PM
I think a lot of the complaining about her is simply because of a lack of understanding of how to counter her. Illuminate cards, getting to the closest cover between you and the bomb, and coordinating a champion to hunt her down and cover your team. However I'm using a build that gives me 135% move speed when complete and i don't think the dev's intended to do have this potential.

You again? Seriously give it a rest you're worse than Hillary and Trump supports blinding defending both their antics. Her stealth can be countered by Illuminate and awareness but the only counter for her bomb is invincibility which only Evie and Fernando have. You cannot dodge it like with any of the other AOE ultimates unless you're already on it's edge when it's deployed, it's radius is way too large for anyone to outrun it otherwise.