PDA

View Full Version : This game is unbalanced

Jlngles
10-02-2016, 08:06 PM
Skye is op

Fernando does literal garbage damage, please give him that buff. It's basically like slapping someone with a wet sardine.

Why does Makoa have so much health compared to other front lines?

Bomb king's left click should do more damage if they don't stick.

Cassie should do less damage at a distance, there is no damage drop.

Drogoz should be able to fly a little bit more horizontal since he just flies straight up.

Viktor is too op, he melts people close range and his ult does too much damage. ( He should do more damage at distance tho)

Grohk is played by nobody is just garbage.

Grover's axe is the size of the empire state building please fix, he can throw it 50 feet to my right and still hit me.

Pip has so much mobility and his low cd healing is op af.

Ying is hot af.

Buck should not be a flank lol

Evie shoots too slow

Skye is just broken af, that ult tho

Ganerioz
10-02-2016, 08:15 PM
as for Drogoz you can use the card "thrust forward"

Qtxo
10-02-2016, 08:20 PM
Fernando is probably the strongest champion at the moment.

Makoa has the health because he lacks damage, mobility, CC etc.

Bomb King excels at taking tanks out, who are larger, if he can't hit it's a L2P issue.

Cassie, I agree, she does high damage and there should be a drop off.

Drogoz as Ganerioz said, there's cards.

Viktor is easily countered by any flanker.

Grovers axe hitbox is large, yes, but it's slow and visible. Move left or right.

Grohk is also a very strong champion and played often.

Pip isn't that strong, he's a good champion, probably one of the more balanced ones.

Buck is a very strong flanker, he can carry teams in the right hands.

Evie, again, has slow AA due to her extreme mobility, she can get in, up close, and vanish in .3 seconds.

Skye does need a rework, but he ult is avoidable if predicted.

FenexDragonis
10-02-2016, 09:40 PM
in response to thread title not reading anything else

https://i.imgflip.com/1bnzh8.jpg

Kadurkel
10-02-2016, 11:05 PM
Don't post balance comments if you don't have a clue what you're talking about please mr. Jlngles. Have probably haven't even played this game for 10 hours.

There a huge balance problems, but not like you think. The nerf candidates are:

Fernando
Androxus
Cassie
Viktor
Drogoz
Bomb king
Pip

Mundal
10-03-2016, 12:40 AM
Viktor is easily countered by any flanker.

Grovers axe hitbox is large, yes, but it's slow and visible. Move left or right.

Pip isn't that strong, he's a good champion, probably one of the more balanced ones.

Buck is a very strong flanker, he can carry teams in the right hands.

Skye does need a rework, but he ult is avoidable if predicted.

Viktor can't be easily countered by any flanker since at close range there is no fall off and will deal maximum damage to any flanker.

Check out shooting range if you throw projectiles at the side of the targets they'll still hit. There is no point in moving left or right esp when the fire rate is faster than your movement speed and that's why you see cassie dealing massive damage from across the map (combined with she has no damage fall off but her hitboxes are like the size of a truck).

Pip's primary has no damage fall off, take higher ground and keep spamming at the middle of the crowd capping the point, the potions landing at targets feet deals around 300 dmg, combined with this his mobility is one of the best in the game. There is a card which gives him upto 120% heal effect if he throws a healing flask at his allies.

Buck ? I don't even care if he is in the enemy team, he might create a distraction for a moment but never really turn the tide of the battle.

Skye's ultra has like a 30 mile range, how many times i thought i was far enough and it still killed me. hell i was drogoz and as soon as i heard her planting the bomb i flew into air but it still killed me like wtf man.

Mundal
10-03-2016, 12:51 AM
Don't post balance comments if you don't have a clue what you're talking about please mr. Jlngles. Have probably haven't even played this game for 10 hours.

There a huge balance problems, but not like you think. The nerf candidates are:

Fernando
Androxus
Cassie
Viktor
Drogoz
Bomb king
Pip

I agree with fernando, cassie, Viktor, Pip, skye's ultra range needs to be nerfed. What's wrong with bomb king, i haven't played him since update and why drogoz ? Buck and makoa needs buff imo. Haven't tried Ying yet but a lot of people saying she's OP, if she has the same issue as pip, i.e dealing massive damage and healing at same time + good traversal ability then yea needs nerf. No single champion should dominate the match solely based on their abilities. I am kinda divided on androxus, his damage is high but one needs to skilled enough to land shots on target. maybe they need to lower his dps to 1100, just my thoughts.

Silbergeist
10-03-2016, 01:39 AM
Cassie needs a huge damage drop considering she has no fall off and shoots fairly fast.

Androxus also needs a little less damage, maybe something around 550 like Buck, which would still be a lot considering his firerate, but then they would need to drecrease his fall off range a little bit, as it begins to fall at a fairly close range.

Pip needs less health.

Viktor needs a cap on his F, like a stamina bar, and less damage, while also decreasing his damage range fall off, as it begins falling too soon, considering the type of character he is.

Fernando needs less health, he's too tanky.

Skye needs more bullets per clip, but a slower reload, while also needing a supreme rework. It shouldn't kill any character instantly, but create a scenario where they can be killed, while giving them better chances of survival, than just "hide somewhere or you're dead".

Cuforthesummer
10-03-2016, 01:46 AM
Skye is overpowered. She can melt damage champions at close range since she's got a strong way in (her F). She has a way out too, with Q. And an aoe ult with shit tons of damage and range. So not only she can melt your damage champions, she can also ult your tanks, from time to time, and secure objectives.
Something needs to be done now, in the beta, because she's been a huge problem.

IvanDrago777
10-03-2016, 02:20 AM
All heroes should be OP in something. And enemy team can pick same heroes too.

Zeleen
10-03-2016, 04:38 AM
The only thing that's garbage is your noobish, ignorant observations. Just keep playing and come back after reasonable play time before you even think about commenting on balance.

This game's balance is extremely tight most champs sit somewhere between S and B tier which is something OW can only dream of achieving.

TheUnderNetwork
10-03-2016, 06:31 PM
"Fernando does literal garbage damage, please give him that buff. It's basically like slapping someone with a wet sardine."

Yep,I wondered about that myself. I barely do any damage and all I can do is sit on the payload and shield my team but once the enemy gets really close I am pretty much screwed.

"Why does Makoa have so much health compared to other front lines?"

You mean tanks. And no Makoa is fine. He is my main and I get slaughtered a lot when I have an entire enemy team focused on me. Watch my livestream for yourself.

"Bomb king's left click should do more damage if they don't stick."

That doesn't make any sense but ok. It is splash damage of course.

"Cassie should do less damage at a distance, there is no damage drop."

It is much harder to aim the longer your target is and she gets killed a lot in close quarters especially against shields.

"Drogoz should be able to fly a little bit more horizontal since he just flies straight up."

Let me tell you why you are wrong. If he flies forward he would literally SMACK himself against his own rockets and you would take a lot more damage. I can assure you that the developers found that out from the beginning.

An increase of rocket speed would be nice of course.

"Viktor is too op, he melts people close range and his ult does too much damage. ( He should do more damage at distance tho)"

The only thing OP about Viktor is the fact that he can use his ult and his rockets go through solid walls such as bridges and trees even inside indoor buildings which makes no sense at all.

"Grohk is played by nobody is just garbage."

That's because players are bad at the game in general. They are too busy playing COD.

"Grover's axe is the size of the empire state building please fix, he can throw it 50 feet to my right and still hit me."

Ax-cuse you buddy. Learn how to dodge and take cover. If someone fires a bullet at you do you honestly expect the bullet to curve around you?

"Pip has so much mobility and his low cd healing is op af."

Medics need to be mobile to heal team mates anywhere and assault the enemy.

"Ying is hot af."

No surprise there.

"Buck should not be a flank lol"

Because Ruckus has shields and is literally a tank and can't travel as fast.

"Evie shoots too slow"

She definitely needs a lot more firepower and increased projectile speed.

"Skye is just broken af, that ult tho"

Her Ult is the only issue here.

Havoc777
10-03-2016, 07:17 PM
Skye is op
Ying is hot af.

I didn't know sexiness was a balance factor

MiuiKy
10-03-2016, 10:50 PM
How much time are you playing?! I can't agree on anything you said!

- Fernando is the champion with the most HP and a very realiable defence, his fireballs not only reduce healing effects but also pierce through enemies and get a damage boost every time, piercing multiple enemies might even insta-kill the last.. But he isn't suppose to be used for damage and more for tanking damage.
- Makoa's HP is smaller than Fernando..
- Bomb King catch is to STICK THE BOMB, what you want him to be? Like a spammer demoman in TF2 ou a nutshell Junkrat of Overwatch? If a character can easily get kills by spamming than that's a game desgning flaw and increasing the damage would make BKs do more spamming.
- If Cassie had a faloff damage she would be called Androxus.. Seriously, bro..
- Drogoz have plenty of cards to enhance his mobility and air control, just check them out.
- Viktor is stronge on the hands of a descent player, I do not consider him OP cuz I've had many runs where Viktor came between godlike to dead weight.
- Ghrok is one of the best healers with high survivability and good damage assuming you know how to aim, I see plenty of Ghroks around.
- Grover's axe is the slower projectile on the game and his ONLY weapon aside Criple Axe that does low damage.
- Pip is suppose to be agile, a healer need to be where he's needed in the time of need and I've never seen anyone saying he's OP other than you.. Prety easy to kill since his Weightles don't go much far, any Evie, Androxus or Cassie can chase him out.
- What you mean by Ying is hot? If you mean she's being a hot pick, well.. She just came back in this patch, for many new players she's a "new" character, every game is like this when a new character appears.
- Buck can get to enemy lines prety easy and fast with Leap and since the cooldown is low he can escape as well, a good Buck is annoying and a real menace, you just can't escape him.
- Evie's shoots deals 1200 damage if direct hit and slow the target.. And you want it faster? Are you mad?!
- Skye's ult is easy to dodge, any mobility can get you out of there and if you can't, simply hide behind ANYTHING, shields, barriers, props, the payload itself..

Just play a lil' more and learn what each champion can and can't do and you'll figure it out..

Ganerioz
10-03-2016, 11:18 PM
Skye is op

Fernando does literal garbage damage, please give him that buff. It's basically like slapping someone with a wet sardine.

Why does Makoa have so much health compared to other front lines?

Bomb king's left click should do more damage if they don't stick.

Cassie should do less damage at a distance, there is no damage drop.

Drogoz should be able to fly a little bit more horizontal since he just flies straight up.

Viktor is too op, he melts people close range and his ult does too much damage. ( He should do more damage at distance tho)

Grohk is played by nobody is just garbage.

Grover's axe is the size of the empire state building please fix, he can throw it 50 feet to my right and still hit me.

Pip has so much mobility and his low cd healing is op af.

Ying is hot af.

Buck should not be a flank lol

Evie shoots too slow

- Fernando is mean to be a Tank Capturer,his Flame Lancer cant do anything much but his Shield and Charge (with combination of upgraded card) can knockback any enemies its mean his main role is Capturer,if you think and use him as Damage dealer you're rookie lol

- Makoa is a Tank also,why he have so much health its because of his lack of mobility (like any other Front Line/Tank champions)

- never use Bomb King,but he easy to spot though

- as for Cassie,cant say anything much i cant use her straight arrow, is not my style

- as i said before,since Drogoz is my main there is card to make him Thrust forward and further "leap" with the right combination of card and skill you can always stay in the air for a long time

- same for Viktor,his Ultimate is indeed too overpowered and yeah he need rework on Hustle

- well,the fact is opposite everybody need Grohk,he a good healer if you know how to play as him

- for Pip,the only thing need to be done is his Card's and sometimes his Healing Potion is not work,he easily to kill hahaha

- no comment on Ying

- oh no Buck sure be a Flanker,because his hitbox is wide and his Heroes Leap is the one thing make him agile considering he can only give a total damage on close range (which is still lose if you fight with ruckus or any other tank)

- Evie regular shot is the most powerful lol

- Skye just need rebalance on her Ultimate,not reducing the affect area only reduce the damage

Havoc777
10-03-2016, 11:23 PM
- Skye's ult is easy to dodge, any mobility can get you out of there

Your post all all credibility with that line. Drogoz's ult is easy to dodge, you need only sidestep or use your F ability to get out of the way and he wastes it. Skye's however covers a massive range, there is no outrunning it. You could be a Drogoz and fly to the ceiling limit and still die from it, you would be an Evie and try to run away with Soar and still die from it (although her Ice Blocks shields her from it), you could be on a roof that's not even near it and die from it. The damn thing has too much range and needs a nerf. Saying it's easy to dodge it like saying a nuke launched strait at you is easy to dodge and we all know theres no running from a nuke http://survival-mastery.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Nuclear-fallout-101.jpg

MisterRope
10-05-2016, 04:35 AM
Your post all all credibility with that line. Drogoz's ult is easy to dodge, you need only sidestep or use your F ability to get out of the way and he wastes it. Skye's however covers a massive range, there is no outrunning it. You could be a Drogoz and fly to the ceiling limit and still die from it, you would be an Evie and try to run away with Soar and still die from it (although her Ice Blocks shields her from it), you could be on a roof that's not even near it and die from it. The damn thing has too much range and needs a nerf. Saying it's easy to dodge it like saying a nuke launched strait at you is easy to dodge and we all know theres no running from a nuke http://survival-mastery.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Nuclear-fallout-101.jpg

I used to think like this until I learned its based on line of sight. If you already knew that and it's still killing you, you need to start being more away of your surroundings. You really have to get caught out of position/cooldown to not have a place to dodge behind really quick. Don't just panic and bolt off in the closest direction when you hear it, just quickly look for a large object. The range is there to punish you for not finding a hiding spot. I've stood inches away from many bombs and survived just because there was a tiny wall or even the payload to hide behind. I'm not trying to be a dick here, I really want you to keep playing with this in mind, and you'll see how many escapes there are.

Gretzel
10-06-2016, 11:12 AM
Skye is op

Tanks doing as much damage as the champs designed for damage dealing is utter cancer and I really hope it gets avoided. He's a damn tank, he's not supposed to be doing tons of damage.

Skye isn't OP, she's just a champ with pronounced counterplay (Illuminate and some watching of your/your team's back will ruin her game). Her ult needs to either not be instant death or have its range cut in half, because its double the range of every other ult similiar to hers atm. She's a pubstomper like Kat and Yi are in League. They may seem broken at first but once you learn how to deal with them they really aren't much an issue.

Gretzel
10-06-2016, 11:14 AM
The range is there to punish you for not finding a hiding spot. I've stood inches away from many bombs and survived just because there was a tiny wall or even the payload to hide behind. I'm not trying to be a dick here, I really want you to keep playing with this in mind, and you'll see how many escapes there are.

This doesn't always work. I've been killed by it behind large stacks of crates, the other side of a courtyard halfway into a room and behind the payload as well.

FenexDragonis
10-06-2016, 12:50 PM
You know what else is unbalanced?!? This games community... to many kids and people raised on lead based paint diets