PDA

View Full Version : Grohk Needs A Massive Buff

MasterGamer123Y
10-02-2016, 02:01 PM
Grohk Is A Horrible Character Who seemed good on paper but has Terrible Range at Insanely low reload speed and will always die to the tanks and to androxous easy.His Ghost walk is very bad as it lasts a short time grohk beeds a Damage and Range buff

TheZurreal
10-02-2016, 02:30 PM
maybe you're just bad with him? grokh is a good support that can dish out some real damage.

Mildevar
10-02-2016, 04:16 PM
maybe you're just bad with him? grokh is a good support that can dish out some real damage.

I agree. I like Ghrok and he's okay.

Zeleen
10-02-2016, 06:57 PM
4 Gale, 4 Haunting = The whole team needs to zerg you so you can die. Start from there. Second, NEVER get to reload always let it recharge a bit first. I know thinking is not for everyone but it's getting tiresome that people lose 1-2 matches and immediately come whine on the forum and call champs garbage instead of looking at how to make things work. Only his ult is slightly underwhelming and even then it's all timing and positioning.

Grohk is more than fine it's a cold hard case of git gud and nothing else.

Demonbane
10-03-2016, 06:38 AM
Grohk is ok, he got insane heal and ghost walk, his left-click is good because it's spammable, just get the right cards with him and he can be a flanker.

Roster
10-03-2016, 07:54 AM
If hirez can do a rework of him ult ,he will be perfect....grohk ult don't heal him it's just stupid

Mundal
10-03-2016, 10:18 AM
Grohk Is A Horrible Character Who seemed good on paper but has Terrible Range at Insanely low reload speed and will always die to the tanks and to androxous easy.His Ghost walk is very bad as it lasts a short time grohk beeds a Damage and Range buff

How many hours you even have in the game man, if this is an early review stop! right there. With right builds he is fine.

Silbergeist
10-03-2016, 10:21 AM
Grohk's a monster. If you get the hang of him, you'll propel your team to victory. Grohk + any front-liner is a powerful combo.