PDA

View Full Version : Every champion needs to be fixed in a way!

NoFries
10-02-2016, 10:20 AM
It feels as when I'm playing its just run and gun and no style to the champ you're playing. For example supports shouldn't do so much dmg and rely and cc and healing, Front lines shouldn't do so much damage but should have more health like 7-8k also adding health or armor items or something in shop for them. Shop isn't really useful for some roles. Now biggest part FLANK, in my opinion when I think of flank I think of damage from behind, they should do 1.5x damage from behind and less dmg overall the game feels really unbalanced and it feels like you don't have a role. ~NoFries

Mundal
10-02-2016, 12:13 PM
Everything is hotchpotch as of now, there are no clearly defined lines between different classes. Some champions deal more damage than others of same class with no drawbacks, some support class can deal massive damage while healing self and team. Game will go through many nerfs and buffs before a majority of players agree on one thing. This will take time and many updates. Until then we can't do much.

Kadurkel
10-03-2016, 12:10 AM
Every champion except Barik, Buck and Kinessa needs a fix.

Zeleen
10-03-2016, 04:47 AM
Why do every single noob feel like commenting on things they don't understand after an hour of play is beyond me.

Keep playing. As you learn how to build decks and actually play a lot of things will make more sense and fall into place.

Demonbane
10-03-2016, 06:30 AM
Why do every single noob feel like commenting on things they don't understand after an hour of play is beyond me.

Keep playing. As you learn how to build decks and actually play a lot of things will make more sense and fall into place.

LOL, tell me about it, I bet these guys didn't even have level 4 mastery with these champions and they are freaking out just because they are bad with the champion.

Mundal
10-03-2016, 10:28 AM
LOL, tell me about it, I bet these guys didn't even have level 4 mastery with these champions and they are freaking out just because they are bad with the champion.

2 weeks and 85 hours, every champion is lvl 5 or + (except ying) and not only that i check out damage fall off, AoE at shooting range at close, mid, mid-far and far, checking hitboxes which rarely anyone does here. I am also aware of card builds and how powerful they can make a champion.