PDA

View Full Version : I think this game needs a class maximum limit

Yotztun
10-01-2016, 07:25 PM
i've met a 3 tanker in 1 game , and i think it is not fair . I mean , shield everywhere. So , i want Hi-Rez make a class limit in game . Ex : In 1 game ur team only can use 2 tank/frontline . so the team is not Overpowered . thx

XiaoJyunSLO
10-01-2016, 07:28 PM
stop buying aggresion card

300 credits and you get 50% damage against shields...

tanks do like no damage and most dont heal well...so 3 tanks is free win if you use brains and buy wrecker item

lv2 or 3 on that item and you can solo all the tanks yourself

Caelestis
10-01-2016, 07:35 PM
stop buying aggresion card

300 credits and you get 50% damage against shields...

tanks do like no damage and most dont heal well...so 3 tanks is free win if you use brains and buy wrecker item

lv2 or 3 on that item and you can solo all the tanks yourself

see the problem ?

ChaosAnimagic
10-01-2016, 08:39 PM
see the problem ?

Brain? there's no Brain here, just instinct.

BTW, I see you're using my name that I use in MMORPGs... are you stalking me? (I use that name in at least 10 games, lol)

Caelestis
10-01-2016, 08:47 PM
Brain? there's no Brain here, just instinct.

BTW, I see you're using my name that I use in MMORPGs... are you stalking me? (I use that name in at least 10 games, lol)

i use it for about 20 years from UO :p

FenexDragonis
10-01-2016, 09:30 PM
see the problem ?

probally not... thread looks like an atypical "its everyone elses fault i refuse to learn and improve" as a player thread

Qtxo
10-02-2016, 05:45 AM
The Wrecker item is literally a tanks cheapest counter. Just buy into it.

Mundal
10-02-2016, 12:23 PM
i've met a 3 tanker in 1 game , and i think it is not fair . I mean , shield everywhere. So , i want Hi-Rez make a class limit in game . Ex : In 1 game ur team only can use 2 tank/frontline . so the team is not Overpowered . thx

I get it, but in casuals i think people should be allowed to use whatever champions they want but in competitive there should be a limit kinda like tf2 ya know. But these are just my thoughts.

DocteurStup
10-02-2016, 06:48 PM
You might get wrecker to deal with the shield, the fact of the matter is, against 3 tank, and most likely a support behind them, you have next to no chance to contest the capture zone.
I have seen also a triple support team, Grokh Grover and Ying behind a Fernando and it was next to impossible to take them down due to the heal spam, they ended up with close to 200k healing combined. I'll just tell you both cases are not fun to play against.