PDA

View Full Version : Please fix your players behavior

xBALOx
10-01-2016, 05:05 AM
Do something about these players, people geting 10-12 objective time pints in 10-15 minutes games should be atomatically put in match with bots till they fix their gameplay. Peple have to learn the hard way, this is making impossible for players that try to improve.

There's several times every single game were I have to type in chat for people to come to the point when 3-4 of the enemy members are dead, yet everyone stays camping to farm kills instead, runing the game for those who want to follow the winning objectives.

Zeleen
10-01-2016, 05:45 AM
Stop caring so much about losing in casual mode and learn to focus on your game exclusively and stop bitching about stuff that will not change. That's what good players do.

And you don't need to type at worse the VGS system is really awesome and extensive. Start by trying common sense before you start whining.

LascarCapable
10-01-2016, 06:17 AM
Hi-Rez can't force people to do things they do not want to do. Hi-Rez also can't punish people for not teamplaying or being bad. If you can't deal with it, find some friends to play with and play as a party.

KingMOECCHI
10-01-2016, 06:52 AM
If you can't deal with it, find some friends to play with and play as a party.

get 5 or get rekt, brother! :D

HazedFaze
10-01-2016, 07:33 AM
What grinds my gears is you cant make a party for Comp. But yet you get solo qued with people who have never played comp before and have no idea how to play the damn game...At my rank I shouldnt be getting qued with these people Many people have complained about this and its going to make people quit the game before it even gets fully released.

KingMOECCHI
10-01-2016, 07:49 AM
What grinds my gears is you cant make a party for Comp. But yet you get solo qued with people who have never played comp before and have no idea how to play the damn game...At my rank I shouldnt be getting qued with these people Many people have complained about this and its going to make people quit the game before it even gets fully released.

same shit happens to me, i also often paired up with newbies even though my general rating is pretty average (42xx).
one can only hope... :D

HazedFaze
10-01-2016, 07:57 AM
I understand the rating system is lot different because its champ based meaning you have a rank for every champ. But i mean there is no point to having a rating system or a comp system for that matter if the comp games are not balanced by rank. Thats just like having a smurf is CS:GO, you have the skill of a pro but playing against noobs, or on the other hand being higher ranked but getting qued with lower ranked or unranked people. if you lose b/c of those people you lose rank which is unfair.

chill1208
10-01-2016, 12:30 PM
I think the main problem in this game is lack of communication, the chat window should not be minimized in the lobby so you can actually talk to each other about your team build and strategy. The same should be done in the game 3 lines of chat should be up at all times, they just need to make the chat box shorter longer and a little transparent so it's not blocking anything. This would help a lot I think, I don't understand why this is the only 5v5 game out here without a chat box being a part of the HUD that's always there. It's not done in Smite. Which is from the same company. At least until curse voice chat gets set up to interface with Paladins, we need an option to socialize with our teams. Right now, nobody will see the chat unless they un-minimze the lobby chat; or if they press enter in game and in that case they could be sacrificing valuable time Since pressing enter, to see the in game chat, makes it so you have to type a message, and cant move. It's ridiculous I don't understand who thought it was a good idea to minimize the chat, in a team oriented game.

DocteurStup
10-01-2016, 05:04 PM
One of the worst part is that 1/ You cant rebind the Team Chat to whatever you want, it took me awhile to figure out i had to press Enter because i was looking at my keybindings and didnt see anything for team chat. 2/ Make it so you can see the FULL text in the chat because right now, if you post a sentence long enough, some part of it will be cut off on the right side...

Kadurkel
10-01-2016, 08:03 PM
All they need to do is take more variables into account (like player level, number of casual/ranked games played, possibly your winrate and so on) for matchmaking. I never ever want to play against people under level 20, it's just not fair for them and i also don't want to play against level 70+ with a higher MMR in most cases.

FenexDragonis
10-01-2016, 08:11 PM
#1 You cant fix stupid
#2 hi-rez marketing strategy can pretty much be summed up with... Force feed esports... and cater to the lowest common denominator..

then you also have to look at the community.. excluding the competitive players(the real ones..not the ones that think they are) what do you have... most players fall into one of three groups... Clueless( the ones playing team death match, basically those players matchmaking expects everyone else to carry)... average casual... and try hard.. ( those players who want to ride the blame train, its always their team mates fault they lost... throw tantrums every time a game is lost... ECT ECT) what i like to call the esports disease (as most games that have a esports scene seem to suffer from this problem within their communitys) where, the clueless players and the tryhards... lets be honest... no one likes to carry dead weight... and no one wants to play with people who have bad attitudes.. well this results in the adverage players getting chased off and leaving the game at a much faster rate than the other 2... so as such as time progresses... the numbers tend to grow more and more infavor of the tryhards and clueless.. as far as numbers within the community go... which just perpetuates the cycle..
in addition to this you also have the wonderful hi-rez matchmaking (im being sarcastic here) and for some reason... the better you get at the game.. the worse the players matchmaking is going to typically stick you with.. (this is a intentional poor design choice, because.. because would you want to keep playing a game where you loose every game because you refuse to learn and/or better yourself as a player) then on top of the fact of forcing solo players to share a matchmaking queue with premade teams.. well that just further adds to the problem... when all the decent players (and by decent i mean understand the game)... are running premade partys specifically to avoid the tryhards and clueless players...what ends up happening is... the majority of players in the matchmaking queue are going to end up being well, less than worth while..

its a sad reality... but from someone who played smite since beta up until about a year ago... and im already beginning to see the EXACT same problems that drove me from smite starting to manifest here.. and hi-rez just lets it be, i dont want to be negitive but im not going to lie either.. i only see this problem getting worse and worse, and hi-rez will ignore it...

despite the fact there are numerous small steps hi-rez could take to help diminish the severity of the problem...
the first and probably biggest impact having thing they could do...
A SOLO MATCHMAKING QUEUE FOR SIEGE..... basically a queue that exists IN ADDITION to the current casual queue.. that only allows solo players... not only would this address the matchmaking issues caused by partys in casual siege.. but it also creates a place where newer players can actually play on a more level playing feild for them to learn and grow as players... instead of them hitting level 5 and getting thrown to the wolves and getting steam rolled in the normal siege queue...