PDA

View Full Version : How to make a skye useless

Oinegue
09-30-2016, 06:57 PM
Just buy illumination, 2nd rank. with 600 credits she will never escape again and you will be able to see her even at distance.

Try it and you will never complain again that she is op.

Okay maybe there's still to fix the range of her ult, only because it hits you even when the mark is yellow, which I think it's a bug.

Zeleen
09-30-2016, 07:42 PM
Yeah ult radius is about 30% too big but the real problem about it is the fact that the effect really doesn't match the scale of the animation at all. I think they should try that before further altering it.

MiuiKy
09-30-2016, 07:45 PM
Unless if you're Kinessa cuz you'll problaby stay scoped most of the time and your mines can't track invisible characters so unless she passes right through your scope (that would be dumb just for "accidental' kills) there's no way to see her coming aka "shut up and die quiet" situation.

woofoo
09-30-2016, 10:52 PM
illumination doesnt help AT ALL. Her sustain DPS is insane, even without stealth with just speed buff i would shit over 90% of champions including tanks.

Its not just her invisibility that is a problem, its just a part of a much bigger problem.

ToxicSquiid
09-30-2016, 10:58 PM
My only main problems with Skye are her DPS and Ultimate, otherwise, she's pretty balanced. Her DPS (and reload) should be lowered, (it's an insane notion that she can solo kill heroes like Makoa and Fernando, given the chance) and her ultimate should not be able to kill every member on the team (now with exceptions to those with over 3500hp, cause lets be honest: anyone who survives will be picked off quite easily, with perhaps the exception of Makoa.) Other than that, nothing needs to change.

XiaoJyunSLO
10-01-2016, 08:43 PM
stop with terrible suggestions...

if you are getting lv2 skill get lv2 haven and she does barely any damage...then use common sense to kill her...I tend to kill most skyes in my games and I NEVER buy illuminate, her power isnt in just invisibility (well it is against noobs), but in her high burst up close, haven not only makes her do substantially less damage but is bonud to counter more enemy champions...wasting credits just on seeing skye is just silly, since she will kill you anyway if you are a good target for her...honestly if illuminate helps you...then its likely your problem of being bad and dying as class that shouldnt die to her as it is

Caelestis
10-01-2016, 08:59 PM
My only main problems with Skye are her DPS and Ultimate, otherwise, she's pretty balanced. Her DPS (and reload) should be loweredlol . dps and ul is half of char .

change reaload maybe . it's too easy to fail like daggers in la2 with binary mechanic : kill and win or fail without middle option , so if sky wiping you team it's one really good , or your team is bad

Rogueldr
10-01-2016, 10:06 PM
I love people that say "take the card that increases stealth detection" as if that's the end all be all solution.

Sure if i'm standing there doing nothing all alone then i can see her coming. The problem is how often does that happen?

Typically you're shooting, using skills, checking CD, dodgeing, reloading etc... trying to catch a shimmer off in the corner of your screen is rather hard in a firefight.

Not to mention more importantly, any Skye worth a damn is not gonna come charging right at you. She's gonna sit lurking off to the side watching, waiting for that moment when you engage her teammates and have to focus on them. Then they run up behind you and...

WTF... what the hell killed... oh GD it... F'ing Skye!

Oh yeah and you give up haven/blast shields to get it, so you're forced to give up protection from 4 other char just to attempt to counter her. And even if you do see her, she still has insane bust damage, which now hurts you more since you gave up haven.

ThatOthell159
10-02-2016, 12:37 AM
A good Skye will never stand in front of a person with illuminate. A good Skye will always kill you when you're distracted or when you are low with no chance to fight back.

Rainheart
10-02-2016, 10:28 AM
A good Skye will never stand in front of a person with illuminate. A good Skye will always kill you when you're distracted or when you are low with no chance to fight back.

think of her burst dmg, you will be dead if you stand still. this card is not for kinessa, bombking.. those are slow.. you are missleaded. this card is for dmp, flank champs those have good mobility like pip, buck, cassie, viktor and... skye. sometimes, when flanking i see that enermy skye is op to the team, then i would use this card. it raise up my chances to see and take her down on the flank routes. thus protect our team. thinking of it like a charm that will protect you from her attacks?... no... no

Noha1
10-02-2016, 10:42 AM
Skye need nerf.