PDA

View Full Version : Mad Scientist Weapon + Voice NOT Unlocking?

Jusey1
09-30-2016, 05:22 PM
So, I have three friends at level 15 now as my referrals. I also has gotten all of the gold rewards for them being at level 15, and I am currently on my 6th day (this was done in under the 10 days limit that originally was showing up before Patch 34) and right now... The Weapon Skin and the Voice Pack for the Mad Scientist Pip is NOT unlocking for me at all...

What gives? I got the outfit skins for the 10 hours deal, and now I can't get the weapon and voice pack due to some sort of glitch? Maybe possibly because of Patch 34?

Video Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi9yjefn8Gs

I don't want to sound rude but... I demand a fix for this.

Stryver
09-30-2016, 05:57 PM
Milestone Reward BUG !!! Mad Scientist's Discombobulator
Dear Hi-Rez Team,

i have a really annoying bug. 3 Friends from my Refferal list reach lvl 15.
Here some screenshot about what happend to me.

Milestone Reward is scratch in this picture.
https://gyazo.com/e2c7449d745b210796d01cf3b14faca9

Here still locked the weapon Mad Scientist's Discombobulator.
https://gyazo.com/16727a317ec52c130253f4288c013aa8

... Please help me Hi-Rez !!!
Sad about that i can't unlock that awesome gun...

Jusey1
09-30-2016, 07:41 PM
I hope someone at Hi-Rez gets this working, cause I just remember... When I gotten my 3rd referral, some sort of achievement happened in top left corner of my screen about the #2 and I only gotten 3,000 gold. My guess is that one of my referral friends is NOT being accounted for, when it comes to the rewarding system.

Jusey1
10-01-2016, 01:27 AM
Okay... So. There is a secondary requirement for the gun. Idk what it is but I do know that I have it now after getting a 4th lvl 15. So whatever it is, at least 3 of my referrals met the requirements while the 4th one didn't.

KeatonFox
10-01-2016, 07:05 PM
I am also getting this problem. I completed the requirements for the referral reward days ago, and still haven't gotten the weapon or voice pack. It's been days, and I've played several games since then so I know it is not a delayed problem. I have the 10 hours for the other reward and have gotten that one. But even though I have 4 referred friends who are all above level 15, I still do not have the weapon or voice pack unlocked.

I've sent in a support ticket a couple days ago, and haven't heard anything since.

TheMoeBiuS
10-05-2016, 05:32 PM
Same issue for me; please fix this asap, can't wait to get that gun and voicepack !!!

ACorpse
10-05-2016, 06:22 PM
I don't want to sound rude but... I demand a fix for this.

Well, you failed.

Just calm down, I'm sure it's going to get fixed, like the Barik skin issue that a lot of people are having trouble with.

Jusey1
10-05-2016, 07:35 PM
Well, you failed.

Just calm down, I'm sure it's going to get fixed, like the Barik skin issue that a lot of people are having trouble with.

Read the thread. I got the weapon skin + voice pack, which is strange but I'm not complaining anymore or anything. I just hope other people can figure out how to get it working for them now.