PDA

View Full Version : A "General Cards" for all champions to use

Quetzalkoatl
09-30-2016, 12:39 AM
A set of "general" cards that all champions benefit from, without being too specialized:
- Increase HP
- Increase reload
- Increase passive movement speed
for example.

I think it can cut down on repetitive/remakes of existing cards and make room for new, more interesting ones. These cards should be stand-alone and independent from champion's abilities so you can still have skills that boost speed after using F, for example.

TheZurreal
09-30-2016, 12:11 PM
They are called items

DuBoss
09-30-2016, 11:11 PM
This is kinda funny, because "general cards" were in the game back during the closed beta. They were removed, not entirely sure why; I kinda stopped playing for a period of time when they changed the game mode to be siege. Interesting to see that some people want it back in the game.

-Edit: Yes I know they added "items" but there is still very minimal choices when it comes to items, your item builds are very dependent on the team you play against. (so is your deck/along with your team comp obviously) but still... More ability to customize is always nice.

ChaosAnimagic
10-01-2016, 12:11 AM
Sounds like you were looking for the "Common Deck" that which was what "Items" aka "Burn Cards" used to be.

We used to have 2 Decks, the Loadout and a Common Deck, both are made outside of game. Common Deck was fixed, while regular Deck had card picking (1 of 3 you built outside per Rarity - 5 cards).

BDra
10-01-2016, 03:46 AM
Sounds like you were looking for the "Common Deck" that which was what "Items" aka "Burn Cards" used to be.

We used to have 2 Decks, the Loadout and a Common Deck, both are made outside of game. Common Deck was fixed, while regular Deck had card picking (1 of 3 you built outside per Rarity - 5 cards).

Actually there was a time when there were "general" cards in the Loadouts decks, this was just silly since most of these cards where more powerful than the normal Champion Cards and people where picking 3+ of them for each almost Champion.

So basically, it was already tested and failed.