PDA

View Full Version : Start banning hackers

rafa
09-30-2016, 01:35 AM
We need a better anticheat system because hackers are already ruining the game and if Hi-Rez dont take measures will be out of control.

zXr666
09-30-2016, 02:15 AM
Hackers/cheaters in an Open Beta, its a common thing and I assure you they are taking this time to gather information on such hacks/cheats to hopefully prevent/block their usage. Since this game is available on Steam, the information will need to be gathered and passed on to Valve's VAC department, as per the agreement for being available on Steam.

ValdimirPutin
09-30-2016, 03:35 AM
They aren't hacking, they are just so good that they can hit a 360 no scope 100% of the time with every single champion. It;s what any player should be able to do.
Low-key I do agree that the hackers are a problem and are extremely annoying. Like cmon, there is no way you luckily just shot me in the head as I approached you as skye in stealth, from the behind. Then continued getting a headshot on all of my team mates with kinessa.

Zeleen
09-30-2016, 06:24 AM
I haven't seen anything suspicious since OB honestly. Maybe 1 Makoa never missing hooks but that's hardly a feat anyway. I picture these alleged "hackers" in games as an oppressive force that no one can deal with. Never met that at all for years or I just assume they are good players. Back in my hardcore Tribes days it was actually possible to outplay botters because their movement, effective range and positioning sucked so it was easy to tell they were cheating. If someone gets too much work done I often turn my attention to them first regardless of my role and I never get crushingly stomped so in my mind until I see something very obvious way beyond aim locking hacks are a myth people tell themselves to sleep at night.

MagicFighter
09-30-2016, 07:28 AM
Discussion of cheats and hacks is not permitted on the forums, please use the in-game report system instead.

Closing.