PDA

View Full Version : Ranked mode

dojolink
09-29-2016, 03:52 PM
I feel like we should be able to get a full team queue as well as a solo queue, i understand not having a queue of 1-4 for comm issues, but even that doesn't matter since there is no voice chat. I feel like if there was communication or more people queuing together this comp would be amazing, but as it is it is just bad.

chill1208
09-29-2016, 04:29 PM
agreed there's no reason ranked shouldn't have teams, a true show of skill in games like this is how you work as part of a team not as an individual

dojolink
09-29-2016, 08:42 PM
i understand why they dont want people to party queue (most likely being the complaints about TS, Discord, Mumble) but that doesnt matter as you cant even game chat

ChaosAnimagic
09-29-2016, 08:55 PM
Probably should be an entire new mode made just for Premades? (cause I really hate solo vs premades, lol)

You can technically do that in Casual, except there's no Champion Pick system like in Competitive. (and you still get solo vs premade loads of time)

The reason why Competitive have Team disabled is because of Rank, and Hi-Rez wants it to be player solo skills to get to high Rank and not being carried by Top Players in same Team non-stop to high Rank.

KingMOECCHI
09-29-2016, 09:05 PM
The reason why Competitive have Team disabled is because of Rank, and Hi-Rez wants it to be player solo skills to get to high Rank and not being carried by Top Players in same Team non-stop to high Rank.

about that, devs can just put minimum gap between the players rating in the party. for example : 500 gap only so 42xx cant play with 35xx etc. Just like ranked match on dota2 (dota2 uses 2000 rating points gap).

dojolink
09-29-2016, 09:24 PM
[QUOTE=ChaosAnimagic;81885]Probably should be an entire new mode made just for Premades? (cause I really hate solo vs premades, lol)

You can technically do that in Casual, except there's no Champion Pick system like in Competitive. (and you still get solo vs premade loads of time)

i do agree that they should add a second mode, i was thinking that but im not sure if they will, but that still doesnt fix the comms issue

zXr666
09-30-2016, 12:18 AM
There should definitely be a team ranked system, if any MOBA has shown ranked queues for Teams do far better than Solo, its LoL, also it helps curb volatility. True LoL has a huge player and champion base, however being it is also F2P it has proven F2P games have a vast area for growth. While the devs may not be interested in taking down any particular game, it is common practice to learn from what works and what does not. (RIP Battleborn)