PDA

View Full Version : deserter

Thetobi47
09-28-2016, 05:05 PM
can you guys do something about how the game kicks it kicks you out and i get a 15 min deserter i would like to play but if the game kicks you and then punishes you for it kicking you it makes it hard to play

VarenWolf
09-28-2016, 05:23 PM
Well its in for a obvious reason so people can't just leave because someone didn't like their team. Then second get better internet or whatever or wait see if its HiRez servers sucking again.

Zenatsu
09-28-2016, 05:23 PM
They need to disable it till it works 100%...Just total BS when it's at the current state.

FenexDragonis
09-28-2016, 09:49 PM
They need to disable it till it works 100%...Just total BS when it's at the current state.

yep its also bs when everyone else spends 10 minutes in queue due to queue dodgers, afks, kids who throw tantrums because they dotn get the character they want and refuse to pick.. (typically fighting over failing with barik stupid skin)

point is.. if they removed this, the problem it exists to prevent would become much worse... typically im one of those players who picks last to supplement my team... but when i get 4 flankers/attackers.. yea lets allow me to not pick dodge the game guilt free..

sadly its a needed system.... i will never forget in Closed beta when victor was released and having 20 minute queue times due to people refusing to pick and fighting over him

Thetobi47
09-28-2016, 11:37 PM
my god that bad why cant people just play as something different

Symps
09-28-2016, 11:49 PM
I've dced multiple times & had my power surge. Never got deserter though, was just brought back into my current match. Must have good luck :)

SHADSKYE
09-29-2016, 03:28 AM
deserter should be when you close the client only and if so they should block only competitive and casuals gameplay and pratice mode or custom mode opens it would be great if it would be such isnt it?

ImTrash
09-29-2016, 04:54 AM
I got disconnected by the server and then got deserter for 12 minutes. Hehe