PDA

View Full Version : just wow...

StrikerWilkens
09-28-2016, 03:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFLtJIDMyvMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFLtJIDMyvM

l33tk1ng
09-28-2016, 03:25 PM
Yup. Dunno if shooting range is actually bugged, I've never noticed that in real games though. Someone should test this in custom game maps to make it more believable.
I complained about it too for the first time I saw this in shooting range. But I hardly notice that in matches. Maybe I'm wrong though.

WaffleDestroyer
09-28-2016, 03:43 PM
i have noticed this in games. I have been sniped by a kinessa while out of her line of sight, a couple seconds after going around the corner and standing there, it was not lag.

StrikerWilkens
09-28-2016, 03:44 PM
it haappens whenever i play him, shoot aat walls and it hits people... even worse with kinessa sadly...

BDra
09-28-2016, 03:48 PM
Yup. Dunno if shooting range is actually bugged, I've never noticed that in real games though. Someone should test this in custom game maps to make it more believable.
I complained about it too for the first time I saw this in shooting range. But I hardly notice that in matches. Maybe I'm wrong though.

You're right, it's known for months now that the Shooting Range is bugged. The hitboxes come outside the models there, this isn't in the game itself. There's multiple bugs in there, so the only thing you should do there is check damage numbers.

StrikerWilkens
09-28-2016, 03:50 PM
i've tested it in real games, it's the same if not even worse, especially with kinessa...

BDra
09-28-2016, 03:51 PM
i've tested it in real games, it's the same if not even worse, especially with kinessa...

Well, then you should post a video of the exact same thing in game.

WaffleDestroyer
09-28-2016, 03:54 PM
Well, then you should post a video of the exact same thing in game.

He's not lying. Try it yourself

StrikerWilkens
09-28-2016, 03:54 PM
im sure im not alone on this, and i also dont have a recording software for 1, and i really dont want to have to go into the trouble for 2. but if i have to fine.

edit: turns out i cant record it for some reason, just shows blaack :/

WaffleDestroyer
09-28-2016, 03:56 PM
im sure im not alone on this, and i also dont have a recording software for 1, and i really dont want to have to go into the trouble for 2. but if i have to fine.

forum tryhards here try to downplay glaring widespread issues, just point out and move on

StrikerWilkens
09-28-2016, 04:36 PM
dont really know what a forum tryhard is, but im just telling the developers issue's so they can fix it and make the game better

WaffleDestroyer
09-28-2016, 05:07 PM
dont really know what a forum tryhard is, but im just telling the developers issue's so they can fix it and make the game better

the die hards with thousands of posts

StrikerWilkens
09-28-2016, 05:08 PM
ahhh. I never really post that much though lol

edit: nvm, i know what you're talking about now.

StrikerWilkens
09-28-2016, 08:26 PM
but yeah, i just want the game to be the best it can be.

Mundal
10-02-2016, 12:29 PM
Cassie has the same issue, her hitboxes are bs. At first i used to think its all ping related issue but when i tested at shotting range i found it to be true.

MozareX
10-02-2016, 01:40 PM
Just trying on,the hit box is not the same for all.

For example the hits boxs of the littlest character are larger than the big one.

We have Fernando near Skye and Cassie,i need to be more accurate on Fernando,i can easily shot the head of Skye and Cassie like 0.5mm/0.7mm(on my 23" screen) but only 0.1mm on Fernando.

I think Dev's want that.