PDA

View Full Version : What the f*** is wrong with devs?

Vookie
09-28-2016, 12:40 PM
-Skye's ult literally wipes entire team yet you dont nerf it
-Viktor's damage is ridiculous and his ult is 2nd strongest after Skye, you increase his health
-Buck has no damage, barely any survivability (why the hell is he 'flank'?), during his reload he gets destroyed 100x times, yet you do nothing about it
-Evie has been nerfed to the point where she can only kill Buck, gg

Now literally every game I play Viktor and Skye are picked instantly, where's the fun?

WaffleDestroyer
09-28-2016, 12:42 PM
-Viktor's damage is ridiculous and his ult is 2nd strongest after Skye, you increase his health
-Buck has no damage, barely any survivability (why the hell is he 'flank'?) yet you do nothing about it
-Evie has been nerfed to the point where she can only kill Buck

Now literally every game I play Viktor and Skye are picked instantly, where's the fun?

Reasons why you shouldn't play ranked in a beta.

Sobx
09-28-2016, 12:47 PM
You have time to hide from both, at least it adds some dynamic to the game instead of just being DDs stupidly spamming at each other while camping safely behind a shield next to a healer.

-Buck has no damage, barely any survivability (why the hell is he 'flank'?) yet you do nothing about it
While there's not many of them, I guess you just haven't met a good Buck yet. And he's a "flank" because that's the best way to play him?

WaffleDestroyer
09-28-2016, 12:50 PM
Here's the windup, wait what does this do again, oh im dead

Vookie
09-28-2016, 02:18 PM
You have time to hide from both, at least it adds some dynamic to the game instead of just being DDs stupidly spamming at each other while camping safely behind a shield next to a healer.

While there's not many of them, I guess you just haven't met a good Buck yet. And he's a "flank" because that's the best way to play him?

I dont have the crayons to explain it to you

Vookie
09-28-2016, 02:19 PM
Here's the windup, wait what does this do again, oh im dead

the only ult in game that is literally ignored

Sheepscuit
09-28-2016, 02:39 PM

*hands you some crayons* now don't hurt yourself on them, and remember what your mummy said about not eating them.

Mafrans
09-28-2016, 02:42 PM
Nothing is wrong with the developers, they are doing their work wonderfully.

What we need to do is have patience and wait, there will be nerfs.

Krazesan
09-28-2016, 02:51 PM
I think the Viktor buff was brilliant and completely on point. In casuals Viktor dominates since nobody knows how to play flankers, but huh... playing ranked with Viktor vs 1-2 flankers, it's hell.

Sobx
09-28-2016, 03:57 PM
Oh wow, what a great answer. Just proves even further how clueless/bad you are, gj buddy.

Miragen
09-28-2016, 04:04 PM

But there is no reason as to why they aren't on top of that. It's right after release on steam, tons of people checking it out, and there first impressions are things like Skye and Buck.

Zenatsu
09-28-2016, 04:27 PM
the only ult in game that is literally ignored

I totally ignore buck...i'd go for a turret before going for buck really. He's like a fly.

Solphyre
09-28-2016, 11:47 PM
-Skye's ult literally wipes entire team yet you dont nerf it.
You actually die from that? Since the patch, I only died to it once and that's because an enemy Skye dropped it right behind me while I was distracted playing Kinessa.

-Viktor's damage is ridiculous and his ult is 2nd strongest after Skye, you increase his health.
Again, you die from that? Do you just not see the visual indicators?

This is a good thing! Before it was literally every game someone picks Kinessa instantly. At least now I can play her without fearing that my loading takes too long.

Ahhhh... The life of a Kinessa main. :)

NatsumeHack
09-29-2016, 01:56 AM
While there's not many of them, I guess you just haven't met a good Buck yet.

To be fair, It's hard to find a person playing Buck at all.

Vookie
09-29-2016, 05:14 AM
You actually die from that? Since the patch, I only died to it once and that's because an enemy Skye dropped it right behind me while I was distracted playing Kinessa.

This is a good thing! Before it was literally every game someone picks Kinessa instantly. At least now I can play her without fearing that my loading takes too long.

Ahhhh... The life of a Kinessa main. :)

Ofc if you play Widowmaker you have a better chance of avoiding these ults, but think of all the slow supports and front liners, and having high hp doesn't help much because in middle of a fight you ain't rly gonna have full hp at all times

Also Viktor's normal attack does more damage than Buck's double damage ult...

Nesfilo
09-29-2016, 06:00 AM
Let's be clear on something guys, the game is currently in beta, either open or closed will still have bugs and with the passage of time is to be arranged. So maybe let's anger with some characters, but the best thing is to report them. The team is working hard and do what they can to resolve the errors as quickly as possible.

Lokthey
09-29-2016, 06:03 AM

Yes, again, try being a slower champion, on point. You die from that. The worse part is that the area of effect is huge, there are no clear indicators of where you are safe or not and it even goes through walls so... fml! I guess if you are snipping with Kinessa 2k away, you should be ok. Every other char is @#$^@!

Fact is that it is a very powerful ult that requires close to no-skills. Use Kinessa ult as an example: You get the aimbot but you still have to aim, Or Makao, you have to chase and axe the S#$% out of the enemy (and get killed in the way very often), and that on of the Groth,... whatever, the blue healer... The poor guy goes with a silly stick announcing where he is so everyone can shoot the crap out of him. The list goes on! Skye is 3000 damage points and all shields shatter just on a run-by. That's a joke!

And then you are playing as Makao when the bombs totally ignore the shields, and with the shields you are nothing but a little snail moving aroung ---> Dead

Raviollius
09-29-2016, 08:07 AM
They just did, and I love the new one(which is actually the old one from CB, they just reverted it). It's less OP than Bomb King's currently, btw.

His "escape" is the second worse in the game, it loses only to Kinessa's. Focus on Viktor and he's dead. But yeah, he's a decent pubstomping hero because said focus fire almost never happens.
Also, he's vulnerable while chanelling his ult and it's LoS based.

-Buck has no damage, barely any survivability (why the hell is he 'flank'?), during his reload he gets destroyed 100x times, yet you do nothing about it
Ok, this is bullshit. Yes, his damage should be increased, but he has 3k HP(same as dwarf, who is a frontliner), a HoT self-heal and a fuckhuge jump. He's a Flanker because he's supposed to jump in, net+shoot the person he jumped on thrice, then heal and jump out, doing the same thing four seconds later to annoy/kill the enemy's backline.

Get good. Evie has always been a champion where you have to react fast because of her low-hp, she only lost her easymode button for people that can't do that. If you Iceblock at low health while being focused by a lot of people with 0 team support, it's your fault for being bad, you shouldn't have a get out of jail free card. Also, you can end Iceblock early to gtfo if needed.

The only constant I see in every game right now is Ying.

Mundal
09-29-2016, 03:55 PM

I am tired of Viktors in the game sitting in one corner of the map shooting at you, and when confronted use their unlimited hustle to run away, i am just tired to see some noob playing Viktor and never letting go of that trigger..

PappiWizard
09-29-2016, 04:34 PM

They did nerf Skyes ult but its still pretty op tbh.

FenexDragonis
09-29-2016, 06:29 PM
Reasons why you shouldn't play ranked in a beta.

Reasons why you SHOULD play ranked in beta... NO TEAMSTACKERS

Dobby2Step
09-29-2016, 07:58 PM
Its not too bad now, breaking los, or having a solid Fernando commited to the ult counter is nice.

RACASCOU
10-01-2016, 09:11 AM
Despite the bad language, he definitely has a point ... Personally I think Evie is ok with the right cards, but all other critics are on point.

FenexDragonis
10-01-2016, 03:40 PM
*hands you some crayons* now don't hurt yourself on them, and remember what your mummy said about not eating them.

But i can put them up my nose right?

Meanwhile at hi-rez: "IT PRINTS MONEY"

Although i do question hi-rez why releasing ranked at basically the same time the game went into beta.. think about it.. you could be the top ranked player of any given character.. and then they patch the game and all of a sudden that one card/ability/skill thats very important to your style gets removed or nerfed into the ground.... im not saying this is going to happen, but still wheres the logic..

but in all seriousness... this whole thread can be delt with in one word

BETA

Zeraphine
10-01-2016, 06:23 PM
victors ultimate you can dodge at least. skyes not. even if you run/dodged very early. either the radius and/or damage must be nerfed OR the trigger-time, so you have more time to flee when hearing the plant.

besides, some hero shields have TOO much hp and/or too low cooldown. it often feels like you need a full minute to destroy a shield even with damage abilties or extra shield damage.

Caelestis
10-01-2016, 07:10 PM
The only constant I see in every game right now is Ying.
you want to say no other game where something new introduced is never picked and used (i.e anna from OW). give some time .

ps. yesterday i got decent amount of games without ying

Demonbane
10-01-2016, 07:34 PM
Probably just decrease Skye's ult AOE, and that would be fine for me, the damage is ok, I mean you can make late game comeback with it, but just lessen the AOE, it's ridiculously big.

AlisaTheFluffy
10-02-2016, 04:54 PM
Best Evie nerf 2016........

ACorpse
10-02-2016, 05:17 PM

Actually, Skye's ult isn't escapable if you're on 300 ping and using Barik. It just simply isn't. The range on rocket boots doesn't get you out of the area.

Same with Ruckus. Two uses of his thrust still leaves you in range. No other ult in the game is a 90% guaranteed double or triple kill. Only decent counter is if Grover has his ult ready. you have to be a total vegetable to screw it up (it does happen, but rarely). If nothing else it needs a radius nerf.

And god forbid if you're in overtime. You either stay on the point/payload and die, or you get off it and lose.