PDA

View Full Version : Evie's IceBlock bonus damage.

UngryNab
09-28-2016, 08:21 AM
I totally understand the changes behind not allowing evie to blink while iceblocked, what I do not understand, and it's the point of this post, is why on earth there is still bonus damage on it and it can mark targets. Unless you expect or at least give some reason enemies to get close to her, it's a useless feature. If it was rarely used before for its damage amp, now it will be even more rare to mark anyone with it. I also question your desision making, given that you spend time to adjust her, without completing the prosess.

The extra damage on iceblock mechanic, is what is left of her old stun UPON entering iceblock, instead of exiting it.

BDra
09-28-2016, 08:41 AM
I totally understand the changes behind not allowing evie to blink while iceblocked, what I do not understand, and it's the point of this post, is why on earth there is still bonus damage on it and it can mark targets. Unless you expect or at least give some reason enemies to get close to her, it's a useless feature. If it was rarely used before for its damage amp, now it will be even more rare to mark anyone with it. I also question your desision making, given that you spend time to adjust her, without completing the prosess.

The extra damage on iceblock mechanic, is what is left of her old stun UPON entering iceblock, instead of exiting it.

You can cancel the ability early + It is a good are denial ability.

I still don't get why people are complaining about this when she has 4 seconds bonus damage after an ability that only has a 4 second cooldown.

UngryNab
09-28-2016, 08:53 AM
You can cancel the ability early + It is a good are denial ability.

I still don't get why people are complaining about this when she has 4 seconds bonus damage after an ability that only has a 4 second cooldown.

That is not the point. Iceblocks marking area increases the more time you spend iceblocked. The issue is why they leave unusable leftovers when they already did so much work on her.

VanillaCore
09-28-2016, 08:58 AM
oh thats easy to explain...

CUZ THE F*ing slow bullet speed that can avoid every one. And you use blink to avoid, not to attack, cuz, if you use blink to attack you will die...

AND NO Iceblock isnt helpfully

Note:
iceblock -> Every one watining around you to kill you
-> soar -> many champs are able to kill you in the second you will fly away
-> blink -> the same like soar, i often get killed by champs in the second i tryed to blink

I dont understand why they nerv her...

Now she is a glasscannon with 980 dps or 0 , cuz avoiding is easy :D
and year the splash damge is 1 meter and around 130-320 nice.

Thank to all idiots that cry about her, cuz they can escape in some situation

VERY THANK YOU

BDra
09-28-2016, 08:58 AM
That is not the point. Iceblocks marking area increases the more time you spend iceblocked. The issue is why they leave unusable leftovers when they already did so much work on her.

What's unusable about it? Staying in Ice Block works as area denial because the opponent will be vulnerable when close, so it is still useful that way. Canceling the Ice Block early gives you a great short local burst of bonus damage that you'd otherwise have to use Blink for and move away.

So that's 2 situations where The marking system is still good and not over powered. So I really don't know why you're complaining about this.

oh thats easy to explain...

CUZ THE F*ing slow bullet speed that can avoid every one. And you use blink to avoid, not to attack, cuz, if you use blink to attack you will die...

AND NO Iceblock isnt helpfully

Note:
iceblock -> Every one watining around you to kill you
-> soar -> many champs are able to kill you in the second you will fly away
-> blink -> the same like soar, i often get killed by champs in the second i tryed to blink

I dont understand why they nerv her...

Now she is a glasscannon with 980 dps or 0 , cuz avoiding is easy :D
and year the splash damge is 1 meter and around 130-320 nice.

Thank to all idiots that cry about her, cuz they can escape in some situation

VERY THANK YOU

You do use Blink to attack, if you don't you're playing with a really big handicap. But from what I read in your post you don't really play to her strengths, if you did you'd understand that what they did almost changes nothing about her and that she's still 1 of the strongest 2 Champions around.

VanillaCore
09-28-2016, 11:20 AM
"one of the strongest champions" oh rly, then sry. Thats why i can see her in every match... NOT xD

Ellezard
09-28-2016, 11:55 AM
The nerf barely touched her offense, mainly on her survivability.

One get out of jail card gone, still has gazillion more left.

She's still going to be A+ or S-tier.

BDra
09-28-2016, 12:13 PM
"one of the strongest champions" oh rly, then sry. Thats why i can see her in every match... NOT xD

Really, that's your defense? Come on, at least try to have a discussion and not a shouting match. You only look like a fool if you do.

Her strengths are: go in with your instant teleport use your big overpowered nonstop bonus damage to kill anything and get out in 1 of the 3 easy escapes she has.

But you're calling her weak because you refuse to play her Blink offensively, that's like cutting of your hands and then claiming it's hard to open a door...