PDA

View Full Version : Few suggestions

Lavtekk
09-28-2016, 04:07 AM
Hi everybody, I just have some suggestions that doesn't change THAT much, but I think it'd be nice to have them.

+ Being able to minimize the "match found" after you accepted the match. Just clicking out of it and it goes smaller in a corner (Like it does in Dota), so you can keep doing whatever you were doing.
Sometimes i'm changing my loadouts, chatting or just looking something on the game, and it's kind of annoying.

+ Improve the match history, it'd be nice if we could see how well have we done with an specific hero, also seeing your overall w/l ratio and stuff

+ Now on the ranked system, changes are urgent, i've been matched up with guys on top10 when I don't even have any hero on rank, I haven't finished my provisional games and i'm getting matched against top10 players.
Idk how does this ELO system works, but surely I shouldn't be playing with those guys.

That's all by now.

BrandonB207
09-28-2016, 04:43 AM
Hi everybody, I just have some suggestions that doesn't change THAT much, but I think it'd be nice to have them.

+ Being able to minimize the "match found" after you accepted the match. Just clicking out of it and it goes smaller in a corner (Like it does in Dota), so you can keep doing whatever you were doing.
Sometimes i'm changing my loadouts, chatting or just looking something on the game, and it's kind of annoying.

+ Improve the match history, it'd be nice if we could see how well have we done with an specific hero, also seeing your overall w/l ratio and stuff

+ Now on the ranked system, changes are urgent, i've been matched up with guys on top10 when I don't even have any hero on rank, I haven't finished my provisional games and i'm getting matched against top10 players.
Idk how does this ELO system works, but surely I shouldn't be playing with those guys.

That's all by now.

I agree with all your points. We should be able to do our own thing after accepting a match until everyone accepts. I'm sure individual character statistics similar to Smite will be coming to game, however I am sure this is lower on the priority list and will be one of the last additions to the game. I really think you should be allowed to party in ranked. It's why I avoid ranked because on Smite I always had the worst players on my team in ranked.

Lavtekk
09-29-2016, 05:17 PM
Thank you for you answer!
Surely this 2 first changes wont be top priorities but it would be nice if they implement them.

About the ranked system, yeah it would be great to be able to rank in parties, but I find more important that at least when you solo queue you get matched against users with similar ELO than yours.

zXr666
09-30-2016, 01:48 AM
I've said it in other threads, but this is BETA and its for testing, more in-depth of the goals for this beta and how the devs work are in the link of my sig. The ranked system will likely change at least a dozen times before the new year hits, now it seems to be a bunch of data collection on a limited player base. The seemingly stiff restrictions for ranked when trying to gather test data does boggle me however, I have not read the lore associated with this game, but I'm sure there has got to be some kind of reason for Unique hero choices for both teams, or perhaps its just one of their crazy ideas being taken for a spin.

Founders packs eliminate the need to unlock the hero number required via gold, which allows those who buy in to put less time in to test ranked if they so decide. Part of the downfall or Battleborn was its poor choice to NOT unlock all available heroes during the CTT and Open Beta, and turned out having very little data to balance or even improve those heroes with the more difficult to unlock paths, so when enough players finally had them unlocked after live, most of them were greatly unbalanced on both sides of the fence which discouraged much of the player-base that decided to side with OVW. (Given they were both full-priced games, OVW was easily the better choice after the first month, given a much higher level of polish all around.)