PDA

View Full Version : I love the game, but are developers...?

XiaoJyunSLO
09-27-2016, 07:33 PM
I want to play the game but developers DO NOT WANT ME TO....no they force me....an EUROPEAN into a 120 ping or 300 ping server just because I dont paly in prime hours....

I am sick of this, I lvoe the game, I enjoy it regardless of the flaws it might have...but being FORCED into short-queue for unpalyable games is just ABSURD

I know this was first there because of lack of palyers (and it is still stupid to not be optional) but right now...really....

I JUST WANTO PALY THE GAME ON EU SERVERS, ALWAYS AND FOREVER....am i asking too much?

I mean no offense, but seriously why is this still there? you do realize the ONLY reson i havent spent money on the game is exactly this...I just got so angry as I was put to 300 ping server at 1 AM GMT.

stop it...i dont wanto find unplayable CRAP in 20 seconds and sit there and be cannonfodder for brasilians or asians or whatever for 20 minutes....

all I want to do is PLAY THE DAMN GAME on servers located near me.....the same way I do during the day

Heck how are people not complaining about this...its even funnier because you are sked to pick competitive server....but for some reason what? some degenerate believes I want to paly with 300 ping for 20 minutes over waiting 1 or 2 more minutes in queue?

You will lose players who dont mind ANYTHING about the game, those who love it by doing this...

this better be addressed in upcoming patch....if not....well....some people are stupid then

XiaoJyunSLO
09-27-2016, 07:36 PM
I apologize if this offended anyone, but I am really frustrated because of this...the rare few times i get to play in peace I am now forced ofr the next few hours to paly another game becuse paladins are unplayale because I am not allowed to play on EU servers

MagicFighter
09-27-2016, 09:35 PM
This is being addressed in the next patch, you will be able to select your preferred region.

XiaoJyunSLO
09-28-2016, 06:17 AM
This is being addressed in the next patch, you will be able to select your preferred region.

I vej ust checked the patch notes....I am guessing this is jsut poor wording (hope so)....but preffered region is already checked (as the game checks everyones ping and then decides on the server).

Hopefully we can choose the definite server to paly on and the matchmaknig picks the server FIRST, and then finds players who want to paly on that server to match you with, not vice-versa as it is now

because otherwise it wont solve the problem of getting high ping servers when palying at night

KuroDWalker
09-28-2016, 06:45 AM
I don't have this problems with Ping or FPS and I'm in European server.

My Ping: 59 ms
My FPS: 160 FPS Locked

Gomly
09-28-2016, 09:18 AM
I don't have this problems with Ping or FPS and I'm in European server.

My Ping: 59 ms
My FPS: 160 FPS Locked

It's not a problem with EU servers, it's a problem with people in the EU being matched up with American players on their servers even if we've tagged EU.