PDA

View Full Version : Adds New Game Mode, exemple...

Velkans
09-27-2016, 04:34 PM
Hi paladians!, i have a one great idea for addition on this game, the idea is New Game Mode based on normal MOBA map, Towers and minions and 2 or 3 lanes to push and destroy nexus. its good point to more ppl coming this game.

srry for my bad english. im spanish

FenexDragonis
09-27-2016, 07:09 PM
though i would love to see a moba like game mode.. as ive been trying to find something to fill the void since Uber entertainment disconnected super monday night combat.. dont expect it here... as hi-rez already has smite.. and that would just pull players from smites player base its a conflict of intrests..

The payload game mode will be back with the patch tomorrow (rip any shred of balance in siege matchmaking)... at one point there was a third survival game mode.. which vanished to the wind some time ago back in closed beta...

if you ask me... this game needs a team death match style game mode.. not because i want it, but so we could get all the TDM people out of the objective based game modes

Mildevar
09-27-2016, 10:28 PM
if you ask me... this game needs a team death match style game mode.. not because i want it, but so we could get all the TDM people out of the objective based game modes

Yes. I would love to see that.

Trimaxium
09-28-2016, 12:13 AM
Hi paladians!, i have a one great idea for addition on this game, the idea is New Game Mode based on normal MOBA map, Towers and minions and 2 or 3 lanes to push and destroy nexus. its good point to more ppl coming this game.

srry for my bad english. im spanish

The game mode that was in the form of this sort of was called Siege Engine now end this topic before the pre CB 22 game mode people return.