PDA

View Full Version : I do not enjoy how much damage supports deal,

WaffleDestroyer
09-27-2016, 01:46 PM
and how easy it is for them to be invincible in 1v1s, especially when they just keep following me around

Miragen
09-27-2016, 05:56 PM
They only heal small amounts, so it's fair that they can also deal damage, but they will lose to against any decent damage or flank player.

VarenWolf
09-27-2016, 06:22 PM
yeah if you play right they can't keep up with you at all and they die.

WaffleDestroyer
09-27-2016, 06:26 PM
i'm so bad :( i can never ever kill pips 1v1 unless they level 1, grohk too

VarenWolf
09-27-2016, 06:44 PM
get the anti heal card and tada they will be like what happened to my health

newhek
09-27-2016, 06:54 PM
Healer are actually pretty devastating to certain enemy/champion.
For people like me who play pip very often, i always stay close to enemy androxus or cassie because of their attack mechanism(Not to far away from my team). Pip is hard to hit and have advantage against them if you know how to use it, but... yeah it's about the player.. *I think

WaffleDestroyer
09-27-2016, 06:59 PM
Healer are actually pretty devastating to certain enemy/champion.
For people like me who play pip very often, i always stay close to enemy androxus or cassie because of their attack mechanism(Not to far away from my team). Pip is hard to hit and have advantage against them if you know how to use it, but... yeah it's about the player.. *I think

Yes I am an andro main, very infuriating that he can jump around like a lunatic and land 100% of his hits

XiaoJyunSLO
09-27-2016, 07:31 PM
wrecker is pretty much mandatory to deal ith front liners whereas cauterize deals with supports/healers

that is why you arent supposed to take aggresion when playing damage/flanker

VarenWolf
09-27-2016, 07:33 PM
wrecker is pretty much mandatory to deal ith front liners whereas cauterize deals with supports/healers

that is why you arent supposed to take aggresion when playing damage/flanker

+1 you actually made sense listen to this guy he speaks wisdom.

WaffleDestroyer
09-27-2016, 09:03 PM
duly noted, thanks

ChaosAnimagic
09-27-2016, 09:19 PM
Grohk's healing is actually getting nerfed.

So ppls can pretty much easily kill Grohk.

As for Pip and Grover... well... Grover used to be semi-tank, so that's why he's still Tanky, just now with heal.

Pip was originally a DPSer, that's why he can still do a lot of damage, especially since the only support he has is Healing Potion, everything else is still pretty much made for Damage.

Then there's Ying, who's coming back in next patch, was going to turn into Full Healer, but Hi-Rez decided she should get to keep some of her original mechanics. (Her Primary and Shatter)

yifflord
09-27-2016, 09:40 PM
pip is good at 1v1s because he functions so well with cooldown and has to survival tools that he can bounce around with

he doesn't provide a lot to a team though

McBird
09-27-2016, 11:47 PM
Personally, I think the amount of damage supports do is fine, because we mostly heal in small amounts anyways (we do a small amount of healing to begin with, our team often isn't even near use when asking for heals and then blames us, heals don't always hit everyone). Most people who play supports play them because no one else will, and don't want to have shitty team composition. If we're sacrificing ourselves for the sake of the team, we should at least get to be able to defend ourselves against others.

Just get cauterized and for the most part you should be slightly better off.

AnthonyDa
09-28-2016, 12:10 AM
I preferred the old system with health drop much better than the new healing systems.
I feel like you can get a 1000hp boost every 20s if you stand near a healer where you used to get a lot more hp before.

Edit : Plus it forces you to stick near healers, which is bad for players like drogoz/evie/flankers who can fly around the map and who don't want to stick near healers.

WaffleDestroyer
09-28-2016, 12:26 AM
What about the old system? I only been here a few weeks