PDA

View Full Version : shared cards in casual??

Atomo24
11-27-2015, 01:47 PM
I have this doubt....whe we play casual....we share cards with all our teammates?? or just with thos who are playing in party with us??

anyone really know this?

if its only for party members this should change...its not fair for lonely players I guess

(sorry for my bad english, isnt my first language)

Teraurel
11-27-2015, 03:53 PM
I think the entire concept is dumb. I just spent 25$ for 30 packs to find out i could just as easily gotten better cards for free in parties...whats the point of me buying cards if i can use someone elses it makes no sense

Atomo24
11-27-2015, 04:21 PM
its because its a ''casual'' match...its suposed to be fun, note entirely competitive....in constructed deck I asume that you only can use your own card for your deck.

I think the main idea of sharing card in casual is to balance the game a little and give better cards to everyone...in the other hand, if they put shared cards in constructed that would be actually really dumb

Theeph
11-29-2015, 11:53 AM
You only share cards with people you party with. This encourages people to party, which encourages teamwork, which encourages better gameplay.

Orzi
11-29-2015, 12:30 PM
I think the entire concept is dumb. I just spent 25$ for 30 packs to find out i could just as easily gotten better cards for free in parties...whats the point of me buying cards if i can use someone elses it makes no sense

To share these cards with your friends. If you don't have friends then I pity you. For me this whole sharing cards in CASUALS is beatiful.

Merliria
11-29-2015, 12:36 PM
To share these cards with your friends. If you don't have friends then I pity you. For me this whole sharing cards in CASUALS is beatiful.

ikr. u need to foresee the future. for ex, after 4-5 month when old players almost have full collection, new players dont have many cards to play with, so it force them pay to win to catch up with old player. the shared card system in casual prevent that to happen, and I appreciate that from Hi-Rez.