PDA

View Full Version : The two shotgunners are very underpower

GMAK2442
09-26-2016, 12:30 AM
Barik and Buck are a joke.

I pretend they should do 3x the current damage to be balanced.

Btw, I found most of the rest of game balanced beside Grohk Ruckus.

Mundal
09-26-2016, 01:23 AM
Stop right there, with BARIK
He deals 600/shot , deals additional 15% if the target is marked by turret (can go upto 30% if marked by both turrets for 3sec), He reloads in one go unlike Buck who reloads one shotgun shell at a time. His Turrets will aim for you, barricade can be increased upto 8sec and cooldown can be reduced to like 4-5 seconds (since the cooldown of his barricade starts as soon as you deploy it and not when it expires), His turrets can heal you and vice versa if you stand next to them, His boost can give upto 1200 health shield for 4 secs.
And you call him a Joke and want his shotty to deal 3x the current damage ? smh

Please don't be one of them early reviewers who got owned in a match and then came to the forums to complain about how "weak" Barik is. There are many more champs other than Barik who needs attention regarding nerf or buff.

GMAK2442
09-26-2016, 02:26 AM
Look like I'm nerfed than.

Zeleen
09-26-2016, 06:10 AM
Build them right.

Play them right.

Buck is slightly under-tuned and Barik's shotgun is bugged and sometimes fails to register damage. That's the reality of it. Both of them are extremely capable in the right mindset, with adequate decks nonetheless. They are not as straightforward as some seem to think in terms of playstyle too...

Turns out you need brains to play these two that's actually why most people think they are crap.

SilentSorrow
09-26-2016, 12:28 PM
First time I played Barik, I was surprised I did so well. I expected him to be worse from all the things I had been reading about him. I did have a few out of the blue deaths on him, due to his lower health pool compared to other tanks, but overall he felt pretty good to play. I enjoyed him more than Fernando at least, which feels like; run in and put up shield, run out and hide/wait for cooldown on shield, run back in and shield constantly. Come to think of it, I think Fernando is my least favorite character to play so far.

Dethmonger
09-26-2016, 02:03 PM
I love how people try justifying weak characters on here using figures with all of their cards maxxed, like there inst a limit.

DarkFuma
09-26-2016, 02:04 PM
I love how people try justifying weak characters on here using figures with all of their cards maxxed, like there inst a limit.

I love how people come on here to complain about a champion they've only played once or twice.

I don't know about Buck, but Barik is far from being under powered.

MiuiKy
09-27-2016, 12:54 AM
About Barik, he's a tank.. He's not suppose to be dealing a lot of damage to begin with.. Also he have support from his turrets so it's understandable of the why, about Buck.. Well.. I think they should buff his Reload Speed, it's SOOO SLOOOW, making the item Defty Hands a MUST for him to perform well in the match but his damage is VERY decent.

Silbergeist
09-27-2016, 02:58 AM
Buck just needed more sustain and some work on his reload. I wanted his sustain to be linked to his Regeneration, instead of purely giving him more health. His reload could be removed, or just give him some kind of buff while reloading. Like, while reloading he regenerates some health or his cooldowns get decreased.

Terobero
09-27-2016, 04:16 AM
About Barik, he's a tank.. He's not suppose to be dealing a lot of damage to begin with.. Also he have support from his turrets so it's understandable of the why, about Buck.. Well.. I think they should buff his Reload Speed, it's SOOO SLOOOW, making the item Defty Hands a MUST for him to perform well in the match but his damage is VERY decent.

He is not a tank.

1) In the game, it says FRONT LINE not tank.
2) He has too low health.

Mundal
09-27-2016, 04:32 AM
I love how people come on here to complain about a champion they've only played once or twice.

I don't know about Buck, but Barik is far from being under powered.

A lot of noobs getting owned as Barik, i have seen some pretty bad Barik players besides you can already see the join date and posts of members and conclude whether he/she is new to game or not.

Silbergeist
09-27-2016, 04:39 AM
He is not a tank.

1) In the game, it says FRONT LINE not tank.
2) He has too low health.

This depends on what language you play, some languages have them as tanks.

Dethmonger
09-27-2016, 11:17 PM

Quite the opposite, Barik is by far my most played champion, rank 9 currently. I like his playstyle, but recognize his faults. Squishiest front liner there is, with the worst basic attack in the game. He plays more like a support class than a front liner. He's definitely unique, which is why i enjoy him, i just know i gotta play smarter than your average player to succeed.

Symps
09-27-2016, 11:20 PM
Too many threads on Barik not being good though he's totally versatile and can do work. Play different loadouts, experiment a little and find what works best for you.

VarenWolf
09-27-2016, 11:21 PM
Too many threads on Barik not being good though he's totally versatile and can do work. Play different loadouts, experiment a little and find what works best for you.

its finding that synch that fits your play style also positioning is a big thing for barik.

MiuiKy
09-27-2016, 11:24 PM

In mine it says "Tank" and low HP? He has 4000 ._.
As it is now only Fernando and Makoa have higher HP than he does.. And I don't get why people say Barik is shit.. He is pretty damm good as it is and he can do some amazing job, nothing like ulting on the payload while the whole enemy team tried to push it, am I right?!

Terobero
09-28-2016, 01:08 AM
That makes no sense.

Silbergeist
09-28-2016, 07:47 AM
That makes no sense.

Why? It's just that in some translations they used a different term.

Dethmonger
09-28-2016, 12:22 PM
In mine it says "Tank" and low HP? He has 4000 ._.
As it is now only Fernando and Makoa have higher HP than he does.. And I don't get why people say Barik is shit.. He is pretty damm good as it is and he can do some amazing job, nothing like ulting on the payload while the whole enemy team tried to push it, am I right?!

It's 3,000 hp bud, half as much as fernando who has a better shield, and a shiny new dot.