PDA

View Full Version : Skye must to be nerf?

Cravatte
09-25-2016, 09:22 PM
Don't you think that Skye must to be nerf? She's shooting like 20x ball who are doing 150 damage each. :mad:

WaffleDestroyer
09-25-2016, 09:28 PM
whenever i see a skye above level 5 i usually don't even bother trying

KicksBrickster
09-25-2016, 10:28 PM
Ult? Yes. Everything else? No.

What exactly would she do if you nerf her damage? Or her stealth, for that matter? Try to fight, end up dying because she can't deal enough damage to actually kill whoever she's targeting, that's what.

Bullymong
09-25-2016, 10:37 PM
if you focus on lowering the ult cd and the reload speed she can pretty much kill anything

GMAK2442
09-26-2016, 12:38 AM
I found her balanced. She need to be at close range to do a great damage. Getting near the enemy is hard.

But I admit that Skye is one my best Champions.

Brolando
09-26-2016, 06:56 PM
I'm not a big fan of complete invisibility as a mechanic to begin with, it's extremely unfun to play against and hard to balance.

I wish her stealth was more like Halo's active camo.

But maybe they don't need to nerf her stealth directly, just buff the card that allows you to see invisible enemies so you can see them coming from farther away.

Because right now I don't get value out of that card unless it's at max rank, but even at max rank it feels underwhelming.

ToxicSquiid
09-26-2016, 08:47 PM
I'm not a big fan of complete invisibility as a mechanic to begin with, it's extremely unfun to play against and hard to balance.

I wish her stealth was more like Halo's active camo.

But maybe they don't need to nerf her stealth directly, just buff the card that allows you to see invisible enemies so you can see them coming from farther away.

Because right now I don't get value out of that card unless it's at max rank, but even at max rank it feels underwhelming.

Her stealth isn't the main problem, especially since she can be detected using the buffs and can be eliminated by Barik's defensive turrets (P.S. Barik is a pretty good counter to her), but instead the main issue is her ultimate which does 5000 damage to all champions caught within its radius, killing literally your entire team if situations are permitting.

KuroDWalker
09-27-2016, 05:04 AM
i think they have to balance the champs because skye is over-powered, like androxus...

Lavtekk
09-27-2016, 05:32 AM
I know that it seems like her ult it's somehow op if you are in range of the explosion, but dodging it is easier than it looks. You just need to hide behind any surface that could shield you against it, Barik's, Fernando's and Makoa's shield are great, walls, boxes... even the payload works if it is already up.

Instead of running and jumping away from it, just try to get some cover, it takes enough time for you to run somewhere safe most times.

This also works perfectly with Bomb King's, Gumpy Bomb.

Don't run, hide.

Jusey1
09-27-2016, 10:34 AM

Her stealth is counterable in-game but it isn't anything like TF2 where the Spy can be completely countered by the Pyro due to fire. Actually, why doesn't fire set anyone on fire anyways? I know that a few champions has fire attacks but they don't add in afterburn? That would probably help a bit with Skyes.

Anyways, Skye's main problem is her ultimate. It's too powerful and easily a complete game changer. I honestly wouldn't be surprise that most games were won due to the team's Skye's ult.

Jusey1
09-27-2016, 10:37 AM
i think they have to balance the champs because skye is over-powered, like androxus...

Androxus is fine. People just needs to work together better as a team. Androxus is deadly for sure, but only if he is left uncheck. I've played a few rounds where the enemy team completely left me uncheck and I've gotten many Quad or more kills because of it but on the opposite side, the moment I manage to get some sort of spree... The enemy team took notice and I was kept in check, having a much harder time and even lost the match.

XiaoJyunSLO
09-27-2016, 08:37 PM
buy haven card and stop palying away from team....she is easy to deal with

as mentioned the main issue is the ultimate because its so quick that even if you instantly use your F ability you may get clipped by it and take the full poison damage. and yes ofcurse she does nisane ammount of damage at close....so buy haven instead of silly detection card and have fun....she is very low on mobility outside of hidden skill so just ofcus her and she instantly dies

SHADSKYE
09-29-2016, 03:25 AM
ya i agree with the ult nerf but they should reduce the dmg of it or reduce the range.... but his hp fills like 1500 than 2000 they should put more on it.