PDA

View Full Version : Androxus and Evie Dominating servers

ProphetofKruphix
09-25-2016, 08:15 AM
Almost every game for or against me has an Androxus or Evie that dominates. May the Smite gods forbid if two of them on the same team. The player damage gets to be double or triple the 2nd highest Champion. Their damage is the same or greater than the damage champions. Androxus and Evie's super mobility creates an almost unhittable enemy. Both of them have abilities that block damage.

Jusey1
09-25-2016, 08:37 AM
I don't know about Evie but Androxus can dominate because the enemy team isn't doing anything about him. Also, you can actually deal damage to Androxus while he's using his mobility, and his other ability can only block certain damage in one direction.

The thing about Androxus is that he's a really good flank character, and on certain maps and if played by the right person, he is a force to be reckon with. I actually had two amazing games with him (even got a Quad kill and then killed the 5th guy shortly afterwards as him). Thing is, I know how to use his playstyle very effectively, and I went unchecked so much. My second match after that was good too but a bit harder since there was one guy from the last match that ended up against me, and he was trying his best to keep track of me. Thing is, you really need a whole team to keep track of really good flank characters, or *dead*.

ImTrash
09-25-2016, 09:38 AM
Everychamp is good if you master it. I saw Evie's and Adroxus which did s*it.

Kadurkel
09-25-2016, 07:24 PM

The damage potential with Evie and Androxus is too high for their current skill-cap. Their skill-caps are above average but their damage potential is godlike insanity.

ZionPulse
09-25-2016, 07:27 PM

Exactly.

For example: I once got 40 elims w/ buck W/ BUCK! (Buck is the worst champ)

Miragen
09-25-2016, 08:05 PM

And some are good in the hands of people who barely know what they're doing, even against better players.

raary
09-25-2016, 08:10 PM
The following is from a newbie perspective as I just started playing the game a week ago or so (account level 11).

-Androxus is easy to aim with (hitscan, or near hitscan with quick feedback on misses to try again) and deals good DPS with a high firerate, so I agree he is a bit strong. I've found him to be one of the easiest champions to play as a result.

-Many games I see Evie players struggling to get things going, so at the beginner levels of play I disagree about Evie being overpowered. Matches now I often find players with champion levels around 4-6 or 7 and am not seeing many Evies dominate. That said, I just had a great game with her earlier (first one with zero deaths), but that is far from normal for me. ;p I could see her being strong in the hands of a very experienced player.

GMAK2442
09-26-2016, 12:33 AM
The problem with Androxus is something else.

Because with me Androxus is for sure underpower: These hit and kill are hard and require a lot of skillz: The reward is too low.