PDA

View Full Version : How does one win a match?

KenzyBlane
11-27-2015, 05:46 AM
In 50% of the matches someone goes AFK. In other 50% I find myself being the only one standing on the point, or thinking that my team is blind, as some of them randomly run into walls or go straight into the enemy base. I tell them all the time what to do. but it's no use. I'm level 11 and my win rate has to be ~5%. Having triple the score than the 2nd best teammate has no effect on winning. How do I win then?

EDIT: I might go and record a few games, because this is hilarious and sad to watch.

Kailness
11-27-2015, 06:09 AM
Are you not exaggerating? I'm level 11 too and even tho there are AFKs and people that don't know what to do, I'm not even close to winning a 5%... Bad streaks happen, dunno man :(

KenzyBlane
11-27-2015, 06:23 AM
I honestly don't remember when was the last time I won a match. Probably at level 4. And a couple at level 3. Whoever goes into a party with me experiences the same outcome.

Kailness
11-27-2015, 06:25 AM
Wtf... If that's true, it's horrible. wow really :S If you are playing in EU you can add me and we can try to play and win some games together. I'm afraid you've had some very awful luck and ended up in the worst mmr matches possible or something. My username is the same as in here but just if you play in EU.

MiyobiKumagawa
11-27-2015, 06:29 AM
Technically speaking you are getting a good amount of FPS players and treat the game as such to kill fests instead of objective securing. Hence why I try to avoid the tank role because you get 80% of the damage whilst your team is dying from Leroy Jenkining it outside the objective.

Kazemaho
11-27-2015, 06:38 AM
Best way to go, find some friends and do not solo :)
Things are far better like this.

Melkor
11-27-2015, 06:50 AM
Technically speaking you are getting a good amount of FPS players and treat the game as such to kill fests instead of objective securing. Hence why I try to avoid the tank role because you get 80% of the damage whilst your team is dying from Leroy Jenkining it outside the objective.
Psh the tank roll is played as someone that goes off the point jumps at the squishies, and murders them since they can't run away. When that is done then you can go back for the point. I usually try to queue with 1 other competent person, that way we can carry and win even when we get afks or derp teammates. I'd say I'm around 75% win rate or so.

schadstoff_
11-27-2015, 09:57 AM
Don't solo q :|

AlexEvilSnowman
11-27-2015, 10:01 AM
Play Skye.
Went 31-0-15 with her last match.
Ez wins

Myrana
11-27-2015, 01:07 PM
SoloQ is more fun than playing in a 4-5 Man party!

Back to your question. In order to win games you actually need to destroy the enmies vault.

sebastc2
11-27-2015, 01:22 PM
i dont know for you guy's but on my side i win 90%+ of my game ... and if your the only one standing on the capture point its ok becose you only need one standing on it if the 4 or one on the point its the same...

KenzyBlane
11-27-2015, 03:19 PM
Well we played with Kailness today. Thanks to him for trying to break my losing streak, but here's a fragment of our matches:

http://i.imgur.com/cWnw6hk.jpg?1

Alhequiz
11-27-2015, 09:46 PM
I totally recommend to play with Skye, I think she is one of the bests to play SoloQ!

KenzyBlane
11-28-2015, 03:28 AM
It's no fun to play a character you dislike.

EnceladusEX
11-28-2015, 01:42 PM
yep, iam main barick and do rly, rly, rly good with him but if i have (because of instalocker) play another champ like pip or gronk/buck/'Nando - oh dear. My KD will be 1 but its still 1000x weaker as my barickplays.

Go for 1 or 2 Mainchamps and ***k them all up.

Lamonticus
11-28-2015, 02:05 PM
Well we played with Kailness today. Thanks to him for trying to break my losing streak, but here's a fragment of our matches:

http://i.imgur.com/cWnw6hk.jpg?1

Good lord was the rest of your team feeding the entire time? Because I don't think I'm the best or worst player at this game but even I don't finish a losing game with over 10 deaths.

That said I know how you feel; your team feels incompetent and act like they are playing a solo game while the enemy team feels like they are actually communicating. Its the problem with objective based FPS games, everyone thinks that just because it's an FPS, if they get the most kills then their team will win.

The best thing I say if you want to still solo queue is to try to at least communicate with your team. Tell them to stop going after unnecessary kills, back up when they are clearly out-numbered, stick together if possible, and most importantly get on the god damn capture point.

The next best thing is to go to the "Introduce Yourself" forums and get 3 more people for a party. Because everyone is tired with playing with randoms.

Also 10 KB with Buck. Tell me your secrets KenzyBlane!

EnceladusEX
11-28-2015, 02:08 PM
Haha, team is feeding and doing nearly nothing. yo, i know this pain.. ;D

JuicyHipster
11-28-2015, 02:41 PM
I feel your pain. I finish top score almost always with least deaths, but my win rate is probably 15%...