PDA

View Full Version : Champ Feedback, Starting with: Skye is not* OP.

feralknights
09-24-2016, 10:37 AM
Hi guys, my first thread on the fourms. I'm going to break it up into a series of posts, each touching on some champions that I've tried and what I've observed playing with friends and other pick-up gamers.

Balance is a touchy subject, especially in FPS games or a MOBA. I think the first thing to remember is that what we find unbalanced may just come from the fact that, in the moment, we hate a player that is playing a particular character and that their performance elevates them beyond what we think should be possible. There are times when the truth of the matter is, it isn't balance-- you could be having latency issues, CPU lag, any number of problems, or the humbling truth that other player is just straight-up better than you. and man there are so many people better than me

I also want to be up-front here: Purple is my favorite color and I main Skye, so other players please do take this with a grain of salt. I've dropped some thoughts into other posts, but these are some things I've taken away so far and I'll start with the elephant in the room:

Skye is not OP. She is perfectly fine* as-is.

Skye's focus is somewhat unique in a FPS game: Her damage output with her primary fire is so low that laying into a single champion at a time is often her only option. She's a hard counter to snipers and people that like to park in one spot. She's great at harassing archers and snipers, and even then that does not always work-- but I'll get to that in a bit. Her poison bolts are at their most effective when they're used as an opening attack, but to get the most use out of them you have to be practically on top of your intended target and ensure that all three bolts actually land.

Her stealth effect is fine and does not need adjustment; if a Skye player attempts to attack someone within the character's FOV she will be revealed, and please someone correct me if I'm wrong but that reveal also pops her position to the entire team and the detection radius is effected by the sonar/radar boost upgrade? Her stealth is also hard countered by Cassie's ult, making it quite hard for Skye to get the drop on who she's designed to go after: Single targets, high-priority targets, or enemy players that are just being so frustrating that you have to dedicate a whole person to trying to keep them pinned down.

With 2000 HP, she's easy to mow down, even/especially with other flankers and support characters (seriously! I've gotten rampaged in matches by Grover). Evie's splash damage can be devastating to Skye, and as I've said in other places, Viktor is her anathema-- he's one of the easiest characters to play by design, and his rifle does enough damage that less than one clip will pretty easily send Skye running for the hills or respawning. The click of Skye's heels on the ground do well at giving away her position, and the sound of her crossbow is iconic-- if you hear it close by, check your flank and sides and see if you can catch her standing still. Skye also has no means to reduce or shake off CCs in her Loadout, so burning effects, poisons, DOTs, and slows will annihilate her. A good Makoa's anchor-and-shotgun will just about drop Skye, or if she's already damaged, finish her off fast. CC is your friend when you're dealing with Skye.

She's a stick-and-move duelist, pure and simple. She can't get into any protracted fight, and if she's stuck in the middle of a cluster of enemies, she's going to spend more time respawning and running back to the fight than actually fighting.

Now, to that asterisk. Skye's ult is an issue, I absolutely agree, but probably not for all of the same reasons others are thinking. The SFX for the poison bomb placement seems universal and doesn't give a good indication as to which direction the bomb is set, so the universal reaction seems to be 'scatter' or 'eat the death' with the former option being something of a 50-50 on you actually escaping. The UI icon for the time bomb is depressingly small and needs to be made more noticeable with a better indication as to which direction it is-- and in regards to what I had just said, needs better directional audio cues so you know where to hide. I think the damage itself is fine, but the radius should be reduced slightly. Hell, personally, I think Fernando and Maoka's shields should be able to partially soak the damage in some way, or straight-up cut the damage per tick in half. Fernando and Grover's ults, as far as I know, can hard-counter the damage?

I don't want this to become a guide, so I'll cut it there. I'll cover other champions I've played or have impressions of in this thread, but I felt like this needed to be the first thing I got on the table.

Thanks, guys!

Serquez
09-24-2016, 10:57 AM
You are stupid or what? Bugged range of ultimate, mindfucking dmg and two invisibilities. DELETE CHAMP. Or nerf.

Serquez
09-24-2016, 11:07 AM
As nerf:
1800hp. Invisibility is the best way to avoid damage.
800/s tick from poison bomb and +1s to explosion. Ultimate is currently NOT possible to block, even with Bariks/fernando shield... It should be.
"Her stealth is also hard countered by Cassie's ult" No, its not. When Cassie uses ult, Skye can use Smokebomb and is invisible. Maybe it's a bug, maybe not.

Have you ever met good Skye? I met. And she had +290kdmg. And 2 deaths. Op champ.

KicksBrickster
09-24-2016, 11:21 AM
Thank you, finally someone who gets it.

Skye is a stealth assassin. She should have high burst damage and invisibility for that reason. What exactly would she be able to dol if you nerfed either of those things?

Her ultimate is OP as crap for the range it has. I think something more like Tracer's ult in OW would fit better. Small radius, fast deploy, sticks to enemies. Great for hitting an objective still, but not as OP.

BDra
09-24-2016, 11:32 AM
The only way you can reduce her ult damage is by removing the timer on it. You know the thing that allows you to block it in 90% of the cases.

I wouldn't like that, but it fits the latest game style Hi-Rez is promoting: easy and without dept.

Edit: Btw, isn't she part of the basic 5? If so, that would explain why so many are complaining.

feralknights
09-24-2016, 11:48 AM
As nerf:
1800hp. Invisibility is the best way to avoid damage.
800/s tick from poison bomb and +1s to explosion. Ultimate is currently NOT possible to block, even with Bariks/fernando shield... It should be.
"Her stealth is also hard countered by Cassie's ult" No, its not. When Cassie uses ult, Skye can use Smokebomb and is invisible. Maybe it's a bug, maybe not.

Have you ever met good Skye? I met. And she had +290kdmg. And 2 deaths. Op champ.

We may be playing on two separate tiers, but I've never seen a single champ do more than 50k total damage in a single match-- including enemy Skye players. If they're buying upgrades built around ult gain to get Poison Bomb off as much as possible and actually landing it on a minimum of 2-3 champs per use, I could see higher numbers, but I've never even heard of total damage going that high on the boards? And I'd even said in my post that things like Fernando's shield should be able to mitigate the damage, so we do agree there. Nerfing her HP would be kind of painful, IMO-- her stealth abilities require loadout cards to make their cooldowns even remotely managable. I often find myself having to duck behind obstacles to wait 2-3 seconds for one or the other to finish recharging! Plus, with her having no way to mitigate CC, well-placed Kinessa traps and Barik's turrets will pin her down and make her easy pickings for a lot of folks.

As for the invis issue, I thought Cassie's ult worked like that. I could be wrong, it's happened before, but I've seen a Cassie pop her ult and then pivot to start shooting me. It's all personal experience-- but if you can Smoke Bomb and nullify Cassie's ult, I agree that's a little much. On the other hand, Smoke Bomb's stealth duration also is pretty negligible, IMO it's best used as an escape maneuver or an "oh shi--" button for getting away. Even then, I often get shot in the butt after trying to flee. (Damn you Viktorrrrrr! I've even been one-shot by a Kinessa with a full-charge sniper shot!)

Still, and please don't take this the wrong way, but you yourself also said "a good Skye," so taking the nerfbat to the character based on the performance of a few good players punishes the rest of us that are pretty mediocre-at-best. Either way, it's beta, so there's really no need for tensions to run high or to infer I'm stupid-- there's bound to be some balancing patches coming before the game is officially "out."

Skye is a stealth assassin. She should have high burst damage and invisibility for that reason. What exactly would she be able to dol if you nerfed either of those things?

Her ultimate is OP as crap for the range it has. I think something more like Tracer's ult in OW would fit better. Small radius, fast deploy, sticks to enemies. Great for hitting an objective still, but not as OP.

For me, I'd normalize the radius to about half of what it is, punch up the visuals to make it clearer where it is and what the blast radius is, sharpen the ability for other people to LOS out of it, leave the 2-3s timer, and make the UI indicator a bit more clear. Skye is my favorite so it's sometimes disheartening to see a lot of "delete champ" being screamed at the top of the lungs.

MasterTeisel
09-24-2016, 12:08 PM
Ridiculous ultimate.

She gets the first attack for free. With poison bolts that means 3x10% total healt.

She can snipe a flying Drogon for far away with her LMB, there's no reason for an assassin to have such a powerful hitscan attack.

Thiau
09-24-2016, 12:10 PM
She can snipe a flying Drogon for far away with her LMB, there's no reason for an assassin to have such a powerful hitscan attack.

:D

OMG you should do standup comedy .

MasterTeisel
09-24-2016, 12:15 PM
She can kill a flying target as easy as Viktor does, which makes no sense for a close range assassin.

SilentSorrow
09-24-2016, 12:23 PM
I think Skyes bomb needs a better indicator or a range nerf or a longer tick down. I've been hit by it multiple times even where I use a movement ability right away to escape it. This should not be the case. If I react fast enough, I should be able to dodge it. Or at least, I thought it was intended to be this way? If not, why not just make it explode instantly.

Thiau
09-24-2016, 12:25 PM
She can kill a flying target as easy as Viktor does, which makes no sense for a close range assassin.

How do you do that ?

feralknights
09-24-2016, 12:30 PM

As I stated in my OP, I haven't played everyone-- and that includes Drogoz. However, offering my experiences/POV, the only way she's going to solo take out a flying target super easily is if they are essentially stationary or moving slowly in the air and I land every single shot in a clip and the poison darts. I've landed a bunch of eliminations with her and flying targets, but I was also mopping up after the damage other members on my team did-- not solo kills.

From my experiences, too, Drogoz can also 1-2 shot Skye pretty easily; if you interrupt her forward momentum/CC her with knockbacks and the like, it's going to ruin her day. It's actually super hard for me to touch a mid-flight Androxus because his air dash is pretty sick and awesome. I've had to deal with missing some frustrating Evie players that know how to juke and pivot that flight move like they're a fighter pilot, too.

Roster
09-24-2016, 12:42 PM
I don't know why people want to nerf skye.....in the burn card you have already a card for counter her stealth and with only 800 credits you can upgrade this card lvl two and kill skye easy.

DarkFuma
09-24-2016, 12:43 PM
Skye is only OP because of how much damage the ult does. It does 5000 damage. The only champion I know that has higher health than that is Fernado. Everyone else? They'll die if they get hit by it.

What they need to do is change it from poison to instant damage and have it where it can be blocked with shields. Maybe even lower the damage by at least 1k. Do that and she'll be more balanced without making her useless.

Serquez
09-24-2016, 12:51 PM
As you mentioned before, You may play on really low lvl. Noone gets more than 50k? On my matches usually supports have ~60k. If the game is quick, yeah, players can't do much. But when it's 3/4 - 3/4 and match takes around 25mins it's easy to get big amount damage on the table.

And if ye haven't played all champs dont say something is op or not, please. I'm not good in this game and I play it not so long (only 8 days tho' ) but I have few ("few" - hueh I'm nerd :D) of hours in it and i see what is wrong with some champs. For example Kinessa is God. Freacking GOD with one deck (i dont remember it now so i'm not gonna mention cards, serach on forum) but I can't say she is unbalanced as a champ. With some cards, she is. Skye is unbalanced even with shitty cards. Her ultimate base dmg/range are horrible. And range from LMB is joke. It is CROSSBOW not Barett M82.

feralknights
09-24-2016, 12:57 PM
And if ye haven't played all champs dont say something is op or not, please.

I even said at the start to please take my opinions with a grain of salt. But that doesn't mean I can't have input on what I've seen, dealt with, and done.

Ellezard
09-24-2016, 01:02 PM
Skye will pretty much destroy anyone with no idea to play or no awareness.

THe only issue with her is really her ult visual and how rewarding it is. Other Flankers beside Buck do way better jobs than her.

feralknights
09-24-2016, 01:09 PM
Skye will pretty much destroy anyone with no idea to play or no awareness.

THe only issue with her is really her ult visual and how rewarding it is. Other Flankers beside Buck do way better jobs than her.

I've gotten destroyed by some really great Buck players, though I've heard some say he's underwhelming.

Ellezard
09-24-2016, 01:11 PM
I've gotten destroyed by some really great Buck players, though I've heard some say he's underwhelming.

Low damage
Low mobility
No real surprise factor
Half of his kit is more of a warrior kit (self heal spam)

He's really underwhelming.

Mundal
09-24-2016, 06:00 PM

I once played Buck and got 39 eliminations( 2nd highest) and first was either evie or skye(i don't remember correctly) with 47 eliminations but that doesn't change the fact that Buck sux. That's because my team was very good and other team was crappy i got that many eliminations but you'll definitely know the difference when teams are equally good. I think Skye is OP and i have explained it on forums as to why. But when i saw your post i knew that you are just an early reviewer, your opinion will change overtime especially when you play as other champions. I hate skye and viktor so much that ever since i leveled them to 5 i haven't played them since then.

Jusey1
09-24-2016, 11:38 PM
Honestly, Skye is only OP because of two main reasons:
A: Her Ultimate has HUGE amount of damage and a HUGE radius. Both really needs to be nerfed down.
B: She has no direct counter.

Discounting her Ultimate, Skye is literally just a pathetic weak Spy (TF2)... It's just, she doesn't have a Pyro to counter her. That's the problem. Without having some sort of counter to her stealth, she can get away with anything really easily... At best, the only real counter to her is very specific ultimate abilities and maybe speed debuffs, but this requires her to be seen... Not invisible. Which, a good Skye, will only be visible when she's already going for the kill or in safety. So yeah...

MotorKnight
09-25-2016, 12:34 AM
If shes not getting nerfed too bad (obviously her ult will be nerfed or maybe not) then f*ck Kinessa and i will main Skye, Why accuracy if with a Little practice i can play god mode and have fun with her :).
I will play dart spammer, so even if people use defense, ill get their 30% of máximum health

KicksBrickster
09-25-2016, 08:37 AM
Honestly, Skye is only OP because of two main reasons:
A: Her Ultimate has HUGE amount of damage and a HUGE radius. Both really needs to be nerfed down.
B: She has no direct counter.

Discounting her Ultimate, Skye is literally just a pathetic weak Spy (TF2)... It's just, she doesn't have a Pyro to counter her. That's the problem. Without having some sort of counter to her stealth, she can get away with anything really easily... At best, the only real counter to her is very specific ultimate abilities and maybe speed debuffs, but this requires her to be seen... Not invisible. Which, a good Skye, will only be visible when she's already going for the kill or in safety. So yeah...

Skye is hard countered by any sort of stealth reveal. Barik has this built into his turrets. Cassie's ult effectively removes her from combat until it's ended. And of course there are lots of cards that reveal enemies when shot. I would call those direct counters.

No, Skye is only OP because her ult radius is way too big for the damage is does. At 1200 it was reasonable, but at 5000 the range needs to be dramatically decreased.

LascarCapable
09-25-2016, 08:59 AM
Skye is hard countered by any sort of stealth reveal. Barik has this built into his turrets. Cassie's ult effectively removes her from combat until it's ended. And of course there are lots of cards that reveal enemies when shot. I would call those direct counters.

No, Skye is only OP because her ult radius is way too big for the damage is does. At 1200 it was reasonable, but at 5000 the range needs to be dramatically decreased.

Either this, or just extend the duration before explosion.

Jusey1
09-25-2016, 11:41 AM

"when shot". Are we talking about her invisibility being shut down when shot or just a second of quick visibility and then she's invisible again? Also, Cassie's ult shouldn't count since it is something you can't flat-out depend on. I'm talking about a counter such as an area of effect attack which adds a visible effect on the targets that were hit by it. Fire is most commonly used for this kind of thing.

It would really hurt if Skye gets set on the fire, because you'll see flames being moved around and be like "Oh yeah, an invisible enemy is on fire."

ICantUse0piuM
09-25-2016, 02:51 PM
I honestly dont give a f about Skye, except for her ultimate. You can put it down while invisible, has only a 1.5 second delay till exploding, has a stupid high range, and deals 5,000 damage. It is the definition of overpowered.

Kadurkel
09-25-2016, 06:20 PM
Believe it or not, Skye is actually pretty balanced right now. When hit with 3 darts the damage output on you is insane and there's no chance you will ever win a 1vs1, but good players expect Skye and can hit her while invisible. There is some counter play that makes her balanced.

There are always some slight changed they could do make it even more fair. A main concern right now (for all damage characters) is how fast the ultimates charge up.

newhek
09-26-2016, 01:01 AM
Skye is actually pretty OP with her invisibility and that speed.
In matches, it's always Viktor and Skye that leads the match, but eh... yeah we're talking about skye.
I rarely used sky because i always play as BK and Pip, my playstyle is a bit different, but she's too easy to use as flanker, very different with androxus and evie. She might be "Balanced" in small maps like Temple Isle, but she's way too overpowered in maps with many flank points like Enchanted Forest.

*Bonus, my best record with skye
http://i.imgur.com/JEZ9fHy.jpg

feralknights
09-26-2016, 11:01 AM
Skye is actually pretty OP with her invisibility and that speed.
In matches, it's always Viktor and Skye that leads the match, but eh... yeah we're talking about skye.
I rarely used sky because i always play as BK and Pip, my playstyle is a bit different, but she's too easy to use as flanker, very different with androxus and evie. She might be "Balanced" in small maps like Temple Isle, but she's way too overpowered in maps with many flank points like Enchanted Forest.

When someone told me 250k damage I thought getting six digits sounded insane.

Still, though, saying a character is overpowered due to map design is not the character, it's the map design-- which also often times a product of enemy awareness. It's not even really "points," either, just side hallways and some tight corners? If I know there's a flanker on the other team I often times hang back to try to screw with them if my team's got the objective pretty well locked down, especially on Enchanted Forest.

feralknights
09-26-2016, 11:07 AM
"when shot". Are we talking about her invisibility being shut down when shot or just a second of quick visibility and then she's invisible again? Also, Cassie's ult shouldn't count since it is something you can't flat-out depend on. I'm talking about a counter such as an area of effect attack which adds a visible effect on the targets that were hit by it. Fire is most commonly used for this kind of thing.

It would really hurt if Skye gets set on the fire, because you'll see flames being moved around and be like "Oh yeah, an invisible enemy is on fire."

If it reveals Skye's position to the whole team for 8 seconds, is that not a hard counter by definition?

Jusey1
09-26-2016, 12:52 PM
If it reveals Skye's position to the whole team for 8 seconds, is that not a hard counter by definition?

Not entirely true since it's hard to rely on an ultimate. A hard counter would be something that can be rely on and used to keep track and kill Skye.

Zenatsu
09-26-2016, 01:20 PM
There really should be some account level limit for posting on feedback...It sounds like OP is still playing vs bots or something.. 50k damage can happen in a 5 mins match from pretty much any champ but buck.

Skye's issues are the Ult range and having no counter, Cassie's ult is the closest thing but again it's only up 1% of the match..the rest 99% no one can see her.

Im not suppose to take a item just to have a chance to see her coming. A item that's useless vs anything else. There's no class that can actively hunt her with some specific skill that disables stealth, there's needs to be a certain time before she can go back into stealth or instant revel when being shot(it doesn't work most of the time right now).

I'd say give her a stealth debuff for 3-4sec after getting out and when being hit by any damage.

Then there's the damage and dropoff. Her damage is kinda high up close esp with poison dart but that's understandable..The dropoff isnt high enough she can shot down Drogoz easily when he's highest as possible. and having no reload time essentially she can deliver a pretty high constant damage as well if shielded properly on points.

So i'd like to see her reload time increased slightly and a serious damage dropoff or accuracy for the same effect, to keep her close range only..Hell i'd change her to melee only but that probably wont happen :P

Ellezard
09-26-2016, 03:25 PM
Skye isn't even good against any of the higher tier pick who can easily hardcounter her ult without even trying anyway.

You don't even need items either. Only Kinessa and possibly Viktor is hardcountered by her. Kinessa has no way to deal with aggression with the teleporter speed and how it prevents any action and Viktor has no instant disengage but he can easily outburst her.

Starke
09-26-2016, 04:33 PM
I main Skye because I like the invis but her ult is OP against poor players (always), decent players (usually), and good players (only when you completely surprise them and they've burned escapes and aren't paying attention).

Having played her and against her a lot, her ult's indicators are horrible, (actually, all the bomb indicators are insanely useless). There's needs to be some better indicator as to when it pops and what range. It also seems bugged since some times you should be out of range and you still die. Not sure what that's about. That said, I've had matches against good players where I get at most a single kill from an ult and often no kills annnddddd.... other matches where I have multiple quadra kills.

Grover, fernando, evie, makoa and ruckus can all counter her ult with skills, though most are their own ults.

Nerf the damage, fix the range, something. Just don't increase the time before it explodes or her ult will become utterly useless against good players.

Random; if you are dying as dragos to skye.... Yeesh. Her bolts do 20~ damage at max range. She might as well not fire, she literally has to be in your face to deal damage. And frankly, if you are getting hit with all three poison bolts at anything less than her being right in your face.... Move more.

Or try to play her for a while. (but if you do, don't run ult cooldown item for her, it's a waste. I'm serious)

Suspensorio
09-26-2016, 04:43 PM
Skye counters:

- Androxus number 1: as soon as he's hit, either fly away or use reversal, he can kill Skye faster
- Evie: teleport, fly away, insane splash damage, invulnerability + heal
- Cassie: not counting her ult, she can roll, deal way more damage, skill deals splash damage and CC
- Barik: turrets reveal invisible, can create shield, deals lots of damage while having lots of HP
- Grover: can cripple her, stopping her from going invisible
- Buck: fighter, good CC, good escape/engage skill
- Drogoz: area damage, can just fly away
- Pip: impossible to hit while jumping, area damage, CC
- Grohk: CC, healing totem, F-skill negates poison dart and ult

Is that enough? I can survive Skye with almost anyone if you want. Even Kinessa: stay close to your team, preferably the healer and behind shields, lay down some mines, and Skye can't get close to you without dying. Viktor? Do the same, and he can kill her with less than half a clip from up close.

Skye is definitely not OP. If you die too much to her, you don't know how to play against her.

Oh, and I main Skye. And I tell you: she is so far away from being OP against a good team.

ToxicSquiid
09-26-2016, 07:58 PM
Skye counters:

- Androxus number 1: as soon as he's hit, either fly away or use reversal, he can kill Skye faster
- Evie: teleport, fly away, insane splash damage, invulnerability + heal
- Cassie: not counting her ult, she can roll, deal way more damage, skill deals splash damage and CC
- Barik: turrets reveal invisible, can create shield, deals lots of damage while having lots of HP
- Grover: can cripple her, stopping her from going invisible
- Buck: fighter, good CC, good escape/engage skill
- Drogoz: area damage, can just fly away
- Pip: impossible to hit while jumping, area damage, CC
- Grohk: CC, healing totem, F-skill negates poison dart and ult

Is that enough? I can survive Skye with almost anyone if you want. Even Kinessa: stay close to your team, preferably the healer and behind shields, lay down some mines, and Skye can't get close to you without dying. Viktor? Do the same, and he can kill her with less than half a clip from up close.

Skye is definitely not OP. If you die too much to her, you don't know how to play against her.

Oh, and I main Skye. And I tell you: she is so far away from being OP against a good team.

You forgot Makoa who can grapple her and quickly defeat her with one or two cannon shots. However, I have had all 5000hp taken down by Skye just because she continuously went invis and her rapid fire rate did him in.

MiuiKy
09-26-2016, 08:27 PM

Exactly, a STEALTH ASSASSIN, what's the steriotype of a character like that? Low Health, High Mobility, High Damage but HIGH RISK.
As it is, Skye CAN go face-to-face with Viktor, Kinessa, Androxus and others and still win with just one mag of darts then get invisible and GTHO!
My suggestion would be to make her kinda like the Spy in TF2, OP backstab damage but when confronted face-to-face make her darts be weaker or something, there's so many Skyes out there that doesn't even care, decloack on your face and kills you while before you can say "What a-?!"

Suspensorio
09-27-2016, 07:30 AM
Exactly, a STEALTH ASSASSIN, what's the steriotype of a character like that? Low Health, High Mobility, High Damage but HIGH RISK.
As it is, Skye CAN go face-to-face with Viktor, Kinessa, Androxus and others and still win with just one mag of darts then get invisible and GTHO!
My suggestion would be to make her kinda like the Spy in TF2, OP backstab damage but when confronted face-to-face make her darts be weaker or something, there's so many Skyes out there that doesn't even care, decloack on your face and kills you while before you can say "What a-?!"

This is not a good idea in the game as it is today, because it would make her extremely OP.

Right now, almost any champ can react to Skye if they have some skills up, which is fine, the better player wins. Also, on some matches, it feels better for me to stay inside point and behind shields, just shooting and dodging, because they are too packed together and it is a good thing to do.

If she is given great assassination potential, there's no counterplay to it. Suddenly enemy flankers and snipers will start dying, and there's nothing they can do, because you can't exactly counter invisibility. By making her fight to get a kill, there's a risk-reward in the way she works.

newhek
09-27-2016, 12:05 PM
No need to type too much, since the majority of the balance thread said skye is OP, my scientific-conclusion is she's OP

Ellezard
09-27-2016, 04:08 PM
They're reworking her ult into instant squishy kill while letting tank lives.

So it no longer destroy points if you only leave the tank there, but at the same time, you can no longer Grover-counter it and if you do get hit as a nontank, you die right away now.

A nerf for Pubstomping but likely a buff for competitive scene.