PDA

View Full Version : No report possible?

Zack
11-27-2015, 03:13 AM
So, I just played in a team with two trolls who were afk at the spawn, and doing nothing in the game, but there's nothing to do about it? It's really annoying to have this kind of people in game, in addition to bad teammates usually, if there's also trolls, it really makes me want to stop the game.
So, no way to report?
Did anyone had to play with these people too ?

[mod edit]

Kailness
11-27-2015, 03:20 AM
From another thread...

Reporting and banning will come very soon.

If you see an excessive amount by someone you can send support a ticket

Zack
11-27-2015, 03:23 AM
Yeah ok, so nothing can be done about it now. Great. For me it's like one of the most important feature, I can't believe they didn't add it yet.
Just had an other game with an afk, and it just makes me want to uninstall the game.

Kailness
11-27-2015, 04:54 AM
Well if you read what I posted, there is something you can do, send a ticket to support.

MiyobiKumagawa
11-27-2015, 06:31 AM
Naming & Shaming

We do not permit the act of Naming & Shaming, also known as Witchhunting, on the Paladins Forums. If you wish to post about a user experience you had, please make sure to remove any mention of player's name.
As unfortunate as your experience is, we do not allow naming and shaming. If these players are causing issues then make a support ticket here: http://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/ask_pc/p/22?session=qpzgivCm

Will edit the post.