PDA

View Full Version : stance switcher (u know u want it)

deathphantom
09-24-2016, 09:30 AM
ok so i like the new grover more than old one but i still kinda want a melee in the game so why not a stance switcher and i know in most mobas stance switchers switch between stances by their ult but some for example tyr in smite can do it with out ultimate he uses hes third ability for it so in paladins it can be the q ability overwatch cant do this cause they already have normal melee attack for everyone and some people want that in paladins bu instead we can have a stance switcher hero and thats so much better and for example tyr gets more power when in attacks stance and more healing in defense stance so we know that for becoming melee u need some extra health like mokoas ult

so we can have the q ability give more health like 1000 extra health and in attack mode he would have more attack for hes basic attack plz if anyone in hirez is reading this this kind of champion can make the game special and cause there isn't any stance switching hero in any other hero shooter this could be such a good character that takes a lot of training to master

deathphantom
09-24-2016, 09:34 AM
also we need 2 ultimate abilities and ur abilities wont reset when u change stance and i dont care if hes abilities arent super special the fact that he can switch stances is special enouth for me

Zeleen
09-24-2016, 01:25 PM
Having 2 ults will just not happen but I love stance dancing too! I played a lot of Hel and Ullr in Smite because of this!

So yeah! Hel, ported/adapted into Paladins = My fondest gaming dream come true.

Laserman
09-24-2016, 04:51 PM
Maybe you could tie it into his old aoe skill

When you're in melee form you deal damage to enemies around you, when you're in ranged form you heal allies close to you

BearfangTuskcarver
09-24-2016, 05:12 PM
I don't think stance dancing would feel quite right in this game. We can set our "stance" in a lot of ways via loadout and purchases in game. I've played stance-switching classes in a few games, like the Scholar in FFXIV, and I find that in a lot of cases, it is damn near impossible to balance. It always ends up being underpowered in both, to account for the versatility, or OP as hell, because being, for example, a strong damage dealer and a strong healer means you push DPS till things start to swing against you, save yourself and your team, and then push more DPS.

FenexDragonis
09-25-2016, 03:48 AM
nah actually i want matchmaking that puts quality over quantity

deathphantom
09-25-2016, 08:42 AM
no guys the hole healer and damage thing is already in smite we need something special that's just for hero shooters something that could be the face of this game i undrestand its gonna be hard for hirez to do this but if they did it would be amazing they should embrace the fact that this is fps and moba imagine the best of 2 worlds in 1 champion he can have a weapon to snipe people with and a melee weapon also u cant say its gonna be too op or too weak ullr is balanced and this isnt a moba its a hero shooter if they do this that one character can bring so many people into the game like what heroes of storm did with chogall this is something that overwatch cant do so do it before they find a way to do it