PDA

View Full Version : Damage visibility

Grenoble
09-23-2016, 07:00 PM
Feels like it's too difficult to tell where damage is coming from and how bad it is, especially if it's coming from behind.

DarkHorseman
09-23-2016, 07:27 PM
I think they should make feature when you are low hp that it will start pulsating border if you fall below 10% hp or something that indicates arount your crosshair that you are low on hp.

Miragen
09-23-2016, 08:04 PM
I sometimes miss being hit by Kinessa entirely, as it's just a single hit it can be missed when there are other incoming attacks already.
It happened a few times to me where I went in for an attack thinking i had a lot of health, but I was hit by Kinessa and was actually really low on health.

It doesn't usually happen, but a bit of an improvement damage indicator probably wouldn't harm.

SilentSorrow
09-24-2016, 01:07 PM
I sometimes miss being hit by Kinessa entirely, as it's just a single hit it can be missed when there are other incoming attacks already.
It happened a few times to me where I went in for an attack thinking i had a lot of health, but I was hit by Kinessa and was actually really low on health.

It doesn't usually happen, but a bit of an improvement damage indicator probably wouldn't harm.

I've done the same thing numerous times, popping out to ads fire and not realizing I'd been hit, getting killed and going "huh?" Then I watch the death screen, and see that I was in fact hit without realizing it.