PDA

View Full Version : Same cards from chests

SenatorBird
09-23-2016, 05:45 PM
I dunno if somebody brought this up but imo this is lame... We should not get cards that we already own form chests specially because chests is something that can be bought.

Instead of get the same cards we should get gold or crystals instead.
Or just make it that people don't get the same stuff.

GatTheRipper
09-23-2016, 06:36 PM
I'm with ya on this, literally been getting all the same stupid cards for champions I don't even use.

phatal
09-23-2016, 06:58 PM
You do get gold from dupes.

SenatorBird
09-23-2016, 11:20 PM
but the guy from the support team did not told me we get gold tho, only the same cards and that it is working as intended. I contacted them because I thought it was a bug.

phatal
09-24-2016, 04:57 AM
but the guy from the support team did not told me we get gold tho, only the same cards and that it is working as intended. I contacted them because I thought it was a bug.

Let me restate that, we got gold for dupes in previous closed alpha. I would check your gold before and after a chest opening. There was a bug that you had to restart the game to see the added gold. This game is riddled with bugs.

SenatorBird
09-24-2016, 03:44 PM
Let me restate that, we got gold for dupes in previous closed alpha. I would check your gold before and after a chest opening. There was a bug that you had to restart the game to see the added gold. This game is riddled with bugs.

Ok, I will keep an eye on that, thanks.