PDA

View Full Version : Hit box problem

GrumpyBee
09-23-2016, 05:26 AM
I don't know is it the kill cam problem or what but I keep getting kill by Cassie Main fire which clearly those are miss shot but my Evie tooked those shot. Imaging that you are standing right where you are and those shot miss your Champion but you just take the shot. ( like about 20cm i think for real word scale )

Please check it if it's hit box problem.

Bharthunder
09-24-2016, 06:47 AM
idd acutaly all the ranged hero makes realy silly kill, on kill cam is fully clear that the scope aim at least 3 fingher far from you, but bullet leand anyway for a kill, this truble is even clear on makoa grab, all hero that can dash/jump (pip,rukus,cassie or androxus) can be grabed even after a dash NOTE: you get hooked on original position even if you already moved/spowned on landing zone, so you gonna grab back anyway

BDra
09-24-2016, 07:04 AM
Seriously people.. I'm getting a bit tired of this.

1. Does no one use the search function?
2. Why are there still gamers around that don't know that killcams don't replicate what exactly happened... There isn't a single game out there where they do and it's accepted that they're there so people get a general view of what happened...

The following isn't related here, but it seems also not known by a lot of people.
3. The Shooting Range has tons of bugs that aren't ingame, for example hitboxes being bigger than the Champion models. The only part where this is in game is the Payloadcart itself and not on the Champions. So any proof you get from the Shooting Range isn't valid.