PDA

View Full Version : No scope card for Kinessa.

LascarCapable
09-23-2016, 03:07 AM
Really, I would love to be able to use the right click on my Kinessa without having to scope and suffer from the speed reduction and tunnel vision, so how about a card that would allow you to play without scoping ? Yes, I know, it might be surprising to read that when talking about the sniper of the game... I guess most of you would tell me to play something else instead. But heh, other guys does not have the cool mines !

It would work the same way than usual : you just wouldn't have the zoom effect, you wouldn't be slowed down, and the only UI element that you would be able to see belonging to the scope is the charge meter. Basically the idea behind that is to allow someone to play Kinessa in a more "run and gun" style rather than in a sniper style. It might or might not need a drawback though. I don't know if no zoom but full movement speed would actually need an additional downside or an additional upside.

What do you guys think ?

brutam0ntes
09-25-2016, 10:20 AM
Agree with the scope thing.

BearfangTuskcarver
09-25-2016, 12:13 PM
I like the idea a lot, actually. It would have to, I think, be a 4 point card, or nothing. There is really no way I see to do that by half measures, unless its "No more scope, Charge speed reduced by (100/50/25/0)%"

LascarCapable
09-25-2016, 02:40 PM
I like the idea a lot, actually. It would have to, I think, be a 4 point card, or nothing. There is really no way I see to do that by half measures, unless its "No more scope, Charge speed reduced by (100/50/25/0)%"

Yeah, that was my first thought. Making the card increase the charge time by 30/20/10/0%.

DrAdorable
09-27-2016, 08:25 AM
i feel that if someone wants to snipe though they need to have tunnel vision and lack of awareness around them, it comes with the territory. snipers are supposed to be vulnerable.

NatsumeHack
09-27-2016, 02:25 PM
i feel that if someone wants to snipe though they need to have tunnel vision and lack of awareness around them, it comes with the territory. snipers are supposed to be vulnerable.

Scoping trades Awareness for Power.

The Longer you trade, the more powerful you will be.

So I disagree with OP about needing no Scoping

Alcano
10-11-2016, 07:03 AM
This seems pretty good