PDA

View Full Version : So, I'd Accuse Myself of Aimbotting...

Letus
09-23-2016, 12:31 AM
So, I was playing a match, and...the last 3 Minutes were insane for me. Was playing Drogoz, Thruster Spam Loadout, and I wound up with an insane streak.

The problem is, I have hand tremors. That means my hands will shake uncontrollably for who knows why and when. Sometimes, it's nice and subtle, other times it's all over the place. As I watched my replay, my hands were wayyy all over the place...as in, I would have honestly accused me of aimbotting.

The thing is, would the system HiRez not just thwomp me with a hacker's ban?

I do got the video of the last 3 minutes of the game, but I'd rather not give you all motion sickness...yet.

Doomex
09-23-2016, 01:17 AM
I accuse you to hehe.Nahh you won't get banned chill.Unless you are really hacking and report yourself:))

Letus
09-23-2016, 04:10 PM
I accuse you to hehe.Nahh you won't get banned chill.Unless you are really hacking and report yourself:))

Wouldn't that be an odd case. Anyways
Warning: You'll get motion sick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNqMuxnJDzA

But yeah. If I weren't me, and I saw these kills on my replay, especially that absolute miss and kill on Grover, I'd be suspicious.

Just kinda got myself scared is all.

BiggTune
09-26-2016, 02:37 PM
you've got some skill my dude

rynz500
09-26-2016, 09:25 PM
I don't know that you're aimbotting, since it doesn't really look like that, and aimbots are most likely used for Kinessa. I actually kinda giggled when you move like that while thinking about that jittery hand of yours.

ChaosAnimagic
09-26-2016, 10:04 PM
I did that one time with Evie where none of my shots missed, no idea how that happen, but my hands were shaking like crazy after the match. I miss like 75% now tho... lol