PDA

View Full Version : We need more game modes and more visual themes for maps ASAP

Krazesan
09-21-2016, 06:56 AM
After server issues are gone don't you think Hirez should prioritize in making more game modes and adding more visual themes for the maps?

BDra
09-21-2016, 07:02 AM
Yes, but not now. We need to fix the bugs in the current one first, splitting up the playerbase in more game modes would work against this.

Yiaz
09-21-2016, 08:01 AM
I agree with you and with BDra. I think we need new gamemodes to match this new fast paced style, but the current one is so bugged that they must focus on fixing it.

LordyMatsuo
09-21-2016, 04:27 PM
Ive had no bugs in the current game mode after 12 hours of game time. What i do have is a craving to try something different before i get bored. They just announced the return of outpost but its just anothe protect the payload theme :(

How about

hordes/survival
King of the hill
Capture the flag
Good old TDM since most players prefer to do that instead of playing the objective which is really annoying

Madye
09-22-2016, 06:46 AM
Yeah I totally agree, Siege is fun'n all, but it gets repetitive extremely fast, especially with the limited number of heroes and maps. thay should add at leat 1-2 new modes soon. TDM is a no-brainer, since most player already play as if it was a TDM. I would really love an old school survival tho. Or something more interesting/unique.

Zazuban
09-22-2016, 10:41 PM
A Hordes/Survival co-op mode would be amazing <3