PDA

View Full Version : Please remove Skye! + (Kinessa thoughts)

MotorKnight
09-20-2016, 04:49 PM
Well the title was from someone that make that joke......but for real it seems that if she doesnt get nerfed is because she will eventually dissapeared.

I will start saying some issues that i feel:

I have been playing 2 days the game as Kinessa , the character is pretty much balanced in terms of damage, but when the enemy team pick Kinessa too, it doesnt feel like other characters, that you can pick the most useless or different upgrades in the store and still have a great chance of killing your mirror char enemy with more or better upgrades.

She need some kind (not an insane amount) of dmg reduction as a passive, so she actually have an opportunnity fighting her counters and mirror.
And her teleports needs to be more faster. you literally teleport just your dead body.
The mines i dont think they atack invisible targets, if they dont, kinda useless, even putting the 6 mines, you will be just wasting your time and cards.

But yeah, lets talk about the main theme, Skye

I come from playing Paragon and i got the feeling that an invisible, champion would need some great skill, something that i literally dont found with Skye players (dont hate me Skye fans)

In smite you got Loki as melee, in Paragon you got Kallari as melee, and here you got Skye as range, which i think is great to make chars concept different.

But lets be honest, Skye is the Medic of Battlefield 3, she got great abilities and great weapons.

Main Weapon: if you dont want to nerf her damage in the weapon, for real nerf the number of shots per second that she fire (btw i will recommend the second option)

Posion Bolts: It will depend what you will do to the main weapon

Smoke screen/Hidden: Smoke screen feels a bit like usless ability, i will put her another stuff, and increase those 3 seconds in hidden (I know that cards increase hidden time)
(If dont want to move anything of those, then its ok, they seems pretty balanced)

Toxic time bomb: 5000 dmg is way too much, even if people said that you can survive easily by ulting with some chars, but why will someone waste his usefull ultimate just bacause 1 ability is doing too much dmg, not for saying that ulting will not secure that you survive, since the bomb isnt all the dmg incoming from enemies team.

#Uninstallbeforeistoolate

stormiesttub
09-20-2016, 07:28 PM
I have few issues with syke as well, she has the best kit out of everyone and its kinda bs, Why can she deal high damage, disappear, cause poison , and have a high damage large radius ult?

a little OP if you ask me.

if you goina go this route then pips heaing potion should drain health over time and his ult should cause damage not heal the players, of if someone runs through feranados or bariks shields should cause damage.

Skye just has to many options to deal damage.

MotorKnight
09-20-2016, 10:43 PM
Yep, so many options, she can even go faster while invisible....ridiculous

Btw, Pip ult is terrible, they should just make the players chickens with their actual hp, doesnt matter if the other team has no chance, its an ultimate and its suppose to be usefull, as a damage dealer is even difficult to shoot them cause the size (not imposible btw), but the ult make the work worst, i will have to make a full charge headshot and a shot to kill them....So sad, cause i like healers and people dont play them often :/

Zenatsu
09-21-2016, 05:19 AM
Skye is totally fine..just her Ulti is broken right now. You as Kinessa should pay more attention and maybe get the first defense item and make skye useless. You're not supposed to be camping with your scope the whole match.

Gotto keep being mobile..i rarely scope as Kinessa just mine people and gun them down with the dmg bonus.

BDra
09-21-2016, 05:22 AM
Just play for a week or 2, you'll change your mind on this.

eOtRiX
09-21-2016, 05:30 AM
Yeah try playing skye and get rekt with 2 shot deaths then come here again.

kordig
09-21-2016, 05:48 AM
characters like skye is meant to counter characters like kinessa. Only thing i dont like about skye is her ult, that sh** has huge radius and does 5k damage in total..

BDra
09-21-2016, 05:55 AM
characters like skye is meant to counter characters like kinessa. Only thing i dont like about skye is her ult, that sh** has huge radius and does 5k damage in total..

You can easily evade it, it has a timer and the smallest obstacle that "blocks" line of sight blocks all damage.

MotorKnight
09-21-2016, 02:26 PM
(Sarcasm) Sure, im sorry that Skye is the only one that die like that, i havent meet another Kinessa to die of 2 shots....but yeah im not saying buff Kinessa with other 5k health, if you die as skye is because you suck, you can regen while invicible and run away.
I read in another post that assesins should be weaker, but 2k of health + poison + invis + speed.
The people that said but you have your drone that regen 40% health, sure if my drone made it, and if Skye isnt going to pursuit me then yes it will work.....wait did i mention that Skye is an assesin?

Mundal
09-21-2016, 11:20 PM
I have been playing this game for about 4-5 days with 35 hours already invested in. I have to say Skye is the most OP character in the game, victor is next but that's a topic for another thread.

Pretty much every game involving Skye ends up with Skye being the one with most eliminations (I'm sure you guys would have noticed that too).

Her high DPS and ability to vanish before anyone or everyone could even take notice of her and when shes' done with recharging her HP or cloaking ability she is back in the battlefield to wreak havoc. There is no way any champion can focus on her esp. when so much is going on on the front-line.

Her smoke bomb is basically same as her "hidden" ability, gives her time to dash out of tough situations and be back when done recharging her HP.

Poison bolts ? well the combo of Poison bolts+regular bolts = OP. I am aware that it has a cooldown timer but remember i said she drops a smoke bomb or activates "hidden", goes to some corner of the map waits while her HP and abilities recharge and enters the battlefield to cause some serious damage to enemy team.

Her Ultra? well.. everyone knows how OP it is. Not just the damage but the fact that there is literally no time to escape the blast radius. Just sneak in between enemies while hidden and deploy the bomb.

LOL I once got quadra kill with it although i died in the process of planting it. As much as i love killing enemy players with Skye i do think shes' just way too powerful can change the dynamics of the battlefield single handedly.

VarenWolf
09-21-2016, 11:24 PM
She is strong, but I don't think she is uber op, just needs some balance adjustments(ult) Not mention i have say all assassins are in good place besides buck really. its just going take time get game play they want down.

GoldeKlovr
09-21-2016, 11:35 PM
Nearly all of my Skye issues end with her ult right now. There are times I could've sworn I was out of range, only to get poisoned and simply drop dead a second after (as Pip, so my health pool is low already).

VarenWolf
09-22-2016, 01:10 AM
Nearly all of my Skye issues end with her ult right now. There are times I could've sworn I was out of range, only to get poisoned and simply drop dead a second after (as Pip, so my health pool is low already).

yeah, its annoying as fuck, but I've been at the very edge if not out and still get poisoned and i know I'll die no matter what. Its really uber annoying.

Madye
09-22-2016, 06:19 AM
The only problem with Skye, is her ult, as for the fact that most games ends up with skye having most eliminations, not only it almost never happens to me, but when it happens it's for one reason : my teammate lets themselves get flanked by skye way too easily. I can't count the time when my teammates reacted to Sky only after getting shot by her (I mean, she does make a sound when getting out of stealth, so it's pretty easy to shoot first, or at least avoid getting destroyed). Tho her ult is BS, it does way too much damage, and 1/2 of the time, touches you when it should'nt, wich is really annoying.

Brolando
09-22-2016, 06:51 PM
In my opinion she needs Halo's active camo so you can at least see her if you look closely. Complete stealth in any game is a stupid mechanic and they wonder why it's hard to balance Skye.

MotorKnight
09-22-2016, 07:40 PM
I just played with her for the first (like for real first time)
http://s11.postimg.org/ttw4k02kf/Sin_t_tulo.png (http://postimg.org/image/ttw4k02kf/)
As expected she was too much :P the multikill wasnt even the ult, i was just running around killing guys
3 of my deads were from the other Skye and 1 of Fernando, we lose cuz their shields were too much for us :/
You sometimes dont even need to wait for them to reload or get them from behing, with the simple advantage of being the first (15) hits to make you already secure a kill, even if they run you just hide, wait till you regen and repeat
I got gold badge for everything with minimum effort, yeah the match get extended, i could have done better, but it was my first time so.....whatever
I got 3-4 ults up that give me at least 2 kills each
She having high survavility make her unstoppable, my only issue (not to bad were the turrets that spot me i guess they were from Barik.
I feel terrible, such a noob for getting kill with her

BTW, if she continues being so cancerous we all know her terrible fate, prays for Evie pls
http://s21.postimg.org/8d2ttw1ar/image.png (http://postimg.org/image/8d2ttw1ar/)

Doomex
09-23-2016, 01:02 AM
I agree, Kness teleporter needs a speed up.
As for Skye...i don't know the ulty is the problem here.At first i was..her ulty it's op.The problem here it's the random ping the servers have.
On some matches i have 200-300 on some 63 and 2-3 seconds matter to escape her bomb.
I always died even when i was dashing,blink out of the bomb in time before that explodes.Few times i survived tho.
But still too much damage on her ulty.