PDA

View Full Version : I never won a game with Buck in my team

eOtRiX
09-20-2016, 08:16 AM
This hero is so useless so far.

Miragen
09-20-2016, 10:18 AM
Played him for the first time today, got on a 15 kill streak right away, feels pretty good but damage a bit low.

eOtRiX
09-20-2016, 10:41 AM
Played him for the first time today, got on a 15 kill streak right away, feels pretty good but damage a bit low.

Thats the point. He is not tank, he is flanker role and he needs some damage.

Zeleen
09-20-2016, 11:19 AM
You, like pretty much most new people playing the game just don't understand how to play/custom deck him yet. However, I think his ult resetting ammo is bugged because it doesn't seem to work.

I copy pasted this 3 times this morning alone lol:

Buck wants to be seen jumping on the backlines as he bait people away from the objective or at least keep backliners worried and looking away from objective. His role is to disrupt and distract above getting picks much like Winston in OW. That's why he's so bulky, has a self heal and has low firepower. Once the bulk of players figure this out he will be deemed OP.

So yeah... Buck = Gangsta disruptor.

Let it be known across the realm.

Zenatsu
09-20-2016, 11:39 AM
You, like pretty much most new people playing the game just don't understand how to play/custom deck him yet.

I copy pasted this 3 times this morning alone lol:

Buck wants to be seen jumping on the backlines as he bait people away from the objective or at least keep backliners worried and looking away from objective. His role is to disrupt and distract above getting picks much like Winston in OW. That's why he's so bulky, has a self heal and has low firepower. Once the bulk of players figure this out he will be deemed OP.

So yeah... Buck = Gangsta disruptor.

Let it be known across the realm.

I just ignore him if he's on the enemy team..i treat it as 5v4. He's that useless. He literally can stand shot us and no one will even care.

Zeleen
09-20-2016, 12:17 PM
You will pay dearly for your insolence!!... Eventually! lol:p

Miragen
09-20-2016, 12:34 PM
I don't think he's that weak, but it becomes a pretty close 1v1 matchup against some, which shouldn't be the case if you're a flanker vs someone like Cassie however.

ZionPulse
09-20-2016, 02:57 PM
Thats the point. He is not tank, he is flanker role and he needs some damage.
What he NEEDS is his shrapnel back

Chofranc
09-20-2016, 05:01 PM
Buck is a pain in the ass for fronliners from what i saw since i play more with frontliners, some bucks that i saw in the enemy team focus me which is the right thing to do from what i saw.

BDra
09-20-2016, 05:21 PM
I've been playing him nonstop since Friday evening.

Oh and you really need to stop looking at classes and think everyone in the same class should do the same. He does damage his way and isn't a pure 1v1 Champion.

It is really bad if people are basing things on the classes now... Those 4 names mean absolutely nothing.