PDA

View Full Version : Competitive with my friends

SwippyOG
09-20-2016, 07:16 AM
Me and my friends stopped playing Paladins a bit because we where waiting for the competitieve game mode. But guess what. You can only play alone. What I think is really weird. This game is about playing with your friends and having fun. Yea I know that you can have fun in normal games as well. But we like the competitieve play more than only playing normal games the whole day. We want to archive something. That isn't able in normal games. Only to get some achievements. But that is not what we wan't. We want to communicate on Skype or TeamSpeak and play competitive. And get a rank. Also I don't like the fact that you only get a rank for 1 certain champion. It's ok I guess. But you guy's could easy make a rank for your account. And a different rank for you champions. You don't always play the same champion and you barley can play the same champion in competitive so why only get a rank for champions? And also I really don't understand the ranking system. My friends didn't even played ranked and they have golden borders already. Like how?! Also me friend got a master border for kinessa but he never even played her. HOW?!

That's all for now. But please consider being able to be playing with friends in competitieve. You guy's are promoting referral a friend so much and stuff and you can't even play with them. Now we both stopped playing again cuz of this...

Yiaz
09-20-2016, 07:19 AM
They just implemented the ranked system, give them time to improve it.

SwippyOG
09-20-2016, 07:23 AM
I posing this to let them know about the fact that I wan't to play with me friend so they do. Because you don't know if they will.

kordig
09-20-2016, 07:44 AM
I totally agree with you, they should at least let us play duo in competetive

Kadurkel
09-20-2016, 02:46 PM
Yup one of my buddies already quit for the same reason i'm about to quit. We started playing Paladins together but have hardly played together since ranked came out.

I did try soloQ for a bit and i'm winning much more than expected but it's just ridiculous that we can only play casual with unbelievable shit matchmaking and shit ping. Casual is even more pointless than ranked. This game isn't that fun while playing without your friends.

VarenWolf
09-20-2016, 02:52 PM
Just wait for them to get the dang game going with the new open beta and second it will come. In smite they allow 2 man ques. I can imagine they will do the same for Paladins. Cause its a general idea. Currently they are trying to get competitive matchmaking and everything set up before they make it think harder for parties.

adamcjd
09-21-2016, 05:35 PM
Ranked isnt ready for more the soloq yet, it needs alot of work. Putting it in soon would really hurt rather then help. Ranked needs trades, matchmaking, Q sniping prevention, and balance before duoq should even be considered

ThunderBubble
09-21-2016, 07:14 PM
:O I'm shocked that they don't allow this! This should really have parties added. There is no team work other wise. I always get put on a crappy team in comp. :/ this sucks

FenexDragonis
09-23-2016, 01:35 AM
They just implemented the ranked system, give them time to improve it.

yep... Team stacking in casual = OKAY Team Stacking in ranked = NOT OKAY...

Another Genius level over sight brought to you by hi-rez studios... where the development team is shunned for having any foresight

also InB4 premade partys in ranked only fight other premade partys and the premade queue becomes a ghost land because there is no advantage in it

Kadurkel
09-23-2016, 02:43 AM
also InB4 premade partys in ranked only fight other premade partys and the premade queue becomes a ghost land because there is no advantage in it

I'm lost, why won't people stop playing solo then if there is no advantage to playing it? Your statement isn't even correct, there are potentially really high skill level differences between parties of the same size. The advantage of queuing as party is that you can play with your friends and if you are better than your opponents you win and gain ELO. You can even have an advantage if you're outnumbered by the party in the enemy team. It's such a simple concept and yet everyone comes with these ridiculous arguments.

Also always wanting an advantage isn't going to make you any better. It's better to play with a handicap so you get better.