PDA

View Full Version : CPU high temperature problem

IQYP
09-20-2016, 06:43 AM
I just play for a day
and I found that the CPU temperature will be very high (80~100℃)
is anyone can explain this?

Thiau
09-20-2016, 06:55 AM
pc cant handle it . Its like if you run 100 meters and are out of breath the most likely explanation is you are out of breath . IF your pc is some kind of the beast then again it comes down to most likely pc problems since new pc's can handle the difficulties that non optimized games give .

Anyway , other "common" problem happens with memory leaks . Havent heard for quite some time anyone complaining about that tho , but since new patch rolled not so long ago and influx of players i woulding be surprised .
Hows your pc handling the game ? Some pc spec would be good to tell .

BTW most likely you wont find any other explanaition than "your pc sucks " in these forums , your best bet would be contacting support

IQYP
09-20-2016, 07:01 AM
pc cant handle it . Its like if you run 100 meters and are out of breath the most likely explanation is you are out of breath . IF your pc is some kind of the beast then again it comes down to most likely pc problems since new pc's can handle the difficulties that non optimized games give .

Anyway , other "common" problem happens with memory leaks . Havent heard for quite some time anyone complaining about that tho , but since new patch rolled not so long ago and influx of players i woulding be surprised .
Hows your pc handling the game ? Some pc spec would be good to tell .

BTW most likely you wont find any other explanaition than "your pc sucks " in these forums , your best bet would be contacting support

here is my pc spec
cpu:i5 4460
gpu:GTX 750 TI
RAM:Hyper X FURY 8G x2

game is working smoothly
but my pc is broken 2 days,i'm worry about it will break again

Thiau
09-20-2016, 07:24 AM
here is my pc spec
cpu:i5 4460
gpu:GTX 750 TI
RAM:Hyper X FURY 8G x2

game is working smoothly
but my pc is broken 2 days,i'm worry about it will break again

See thats the pc that should run good . Other games run well ?

Few things to clean up your pc and game while you wait for real help :
1. download ccleaner . Run the clean option , then registrly clean .
2. if you use steam - mouse 2 on paladins - go to properties - local files - verify integrity . in paladins launched - top left corner button - settings - troubleshoot.
3. try program razer cortex , boost option - it will close unneeded programs when you activate it , so most pc resources can go to paladins .
4. download latest drivers .

Your pc was broken 2 days ago ? if so i would suggest calling the people who fixed it to ask whats the deal since its possible they didint fix enough or messed something up .

IQYP
09-20-2016, 07:28 AM
See thats the pc that should run good . Other games run well ?

Few things to clean up your pc and game while you wait for real help :
1. download ccleaner . Run the clean option , then registrly clean .
2. if you use steam - mouse 2 on paladins - go to properties - local files - verify integrity . in paladins launched - top left corner button - settings - troubleshoot.
3. try program razer cortex , boost option - it will close unneeded programs when you activate it , so most pc resources can go to paladins .
4. download latest drivers .

Your pc was broken 2 days ago ? if so i would suggest calling the people who fixed it to ask whats the deal since its possible they didint fix enough or messed something up .

I forgot to say i fixed myself
and other game is working fine
like the witcher 3
cpu temperature is 70~80℃
other time didnt play game is around 50℃

Thiau
09-20-2016, 08:12 AM
If its only paladins and if we disregard any other program that add up to cpu getting overworked , its most likely memory leak . You cant realy fix that yourself since to my knowladge its all about game itself having a fault . So you will need to contact support .

I dont realy know if this works but :
Get into launcher - top left side button - settings - troubleshoot - create support case .

Btw does the pc start heating up / fans working heavy like in the first 5 mins of gameplay or its good and then at some point its starts freaking out ?

IQYP
09-20-2016, 08:23 AM
If its only paladins and if we disregard any other program that add up to cpu getting overworked , its most likely memory leak . You cant realy fix that yourself since to my knowladge its all about game itself having a fault . So you will need to contact support .

I dont realy know if this works but :
Get into launcher - top left side button - settings - troubleshoot - create support case .

Btw does the pc start heating up / fans working heavy like in the first 5 mins of gameplay or its good and then at some point its starts freaking out ?

temperature is ok when I in lobby
but when game start for 5~10min temperature start to raise